•'¯'•» 🎀 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌🍬 🎀 »•'¯'•

Start from the beginning

"Ik you work as a CEO but I feel sad thinking bout it cause I can't meet you often . I want to be like others . I want to walk with you and eat with you and even want to have a family with you . I totally don't mind if you can't come to meet me , I understand . But I'm upset because you've forgotten about today"

She even starts to cry but she hold it and I just stay silent but in his heart , he also feel sad about it . I didn't meant to do it but ...

"Jihoon , what if we're getting divorced" She said while wiping her tears .

"Babe , we can talk about thi-"

"I've just had enough with you Jihoon"

"but babe..." Haewon just left and drove off , just left me with confusion and sadness. I felt sorry for her and was vaguely conscious that I might which it me who was be the cause of the sadness her face expressed.

I didn't mean that this could happen. It's also kinda my fault cause I didn't even remember that I had a meeting today and after that I just forgot about the anniversary .I'm a jerk .

End of flashback (still jihoon's pov)

I'm sorry my  love . I didn't meant to but it just
I've been workin' up for this new project and I can't miss it .

Suddenly , I heard someone knocking my door . It was my secretary, Miyeon . "Umm sorry to disturb you but there someone you need to meet like right now" Miyeon asked .

I nodded . She brought a guy through my office . The guy smiled nervously at me .

"Well have a sit , Mr ...."

"Doyoung , Kim Doyoung" . I nodded and the guy looks so familiar to me . He went straight to me and sat .

"Actually I was here cause your dad sent me here for -"

I interrupted him by saying "Ouh yes , you're the guy who just got back from UK right"

Doyoung laughed nervously and nodded . I don't know what team or department are suitable with him .

Aha ! I know which one was suitable for him . He better be with Haewon's team . Haewon work for emergency department and he's capable to do that sort of stuff .

Besides he's studied at UK . So he must be a good doctor and why would my dad sent him to me right ...

I started asking him about his life and how he know my dad and bla bla . I called my secretary and ask her to show him where he was supposed to be . And I ask her to not let anyone in my office .

𓊆 ⍤🍪✧ 𓍱 𓊇

"I need to see Jihoon right now" Haewon was busy yelling to Jihoon's secretary, Miyeon .

"I'm sorry Mrs Park but I can't let you in cause he doesn't want anyone to interrupt him" Miyeon said .

"I SAID I DON'T CARE , I'M HIS WIFE AND HE WAS MY HUSBAND SO I CAN MEET HIM" Haewon snapped at her .

"You know what , if you won't let me in ..I will
let in by myself" Haewon sighed . Miyeon eyes went wide and try to stop her but she couldn't.

Haewon opened the door and slammed the door aggressively . Jihoon who was focusing on his work immediately his gaze went to his mad wife .

"What the hell are you doing-"

She interrupted him ."Why did you let a new worker into my team"