CHAPTER 4🔞

CHAPTER 4

TOBY POV.

I slowly open my eyes and  I look at the clock and it says 8:45am. I look down at the sleeping woman on my chest and softly kissed her forehead. God this woman was beautiful. Body of a goddess, great personality, and she's wild in bed. She's one of a kind. 

Dahan dahan akong bumangon para makapagluto ng aming umagahan. I slip on my boxers at sinarado ang silid kong nasaan natutulog si Karen para hindi ito magising sa ingat na aking gagawin habang nagluluto. Bago ako lumabas ay tiningnan ko muna siya kong naalimpungatan ba siya sa pag alis ko sa kama. 

 ''Ohh Toby. More. "she moaned but her eyes still closed. She's dreaming about me. Just the thought of having sex with her again makes my dick hard, fucking hard. Well I don't care about cooking anymore I will  have her for breakfast.

Hinubad ko ulit ang aking boxer at dahan dahang umupo sa kama para hindi siya magising. I don't want her to wake up yet. I slowly pull the blanket that cover her naked body. Fuck her body was so beautiful.

''Ahh Toby. ''She moans again ngunit tulog parin ito. I noticed her legs are already opened. its seems like she's having a really good sex in her dreams. So I slowly crawl between her legs. My face is even with her wet pussy. Dahan dahan kong pinaghiwalay ang kaniyang hiwagamit ang aking kamay habang dinidilaan ang kaniyang ari at sinisipsip ang kaniyang clitoris. 

'' AHH OHH fuck Toby.'' Ungol niya. 

Nagising ito sa aking ginawa at hinawakan niya ang aking ulo at mas diiniin niya ito sa kaniyang ari. 

 She giggled. '' Well good morning to you Toby. I was dreaming about you having me for breakfast. But look at you right now. What can I say. Oh well you are amazing Toby. ''

I glanced at her. '' Well good morning to you Karen. I'm just having my breakfast right now. So let me finish my breakfast.'' Wika ko at agad ko namang sinunggaban ang kaniyang ari.

  '' Fucking hell. '' She moaned. 

She reached down and opened her lips for me. I suck and lick at her clit and insert one finger then two fingers into her pussy. '' Oh fuck Toby I'm getting close.'' Aniya habang hinihingal ito. 

 I thrust my fingers into her pussy faster and lick and suck her clit faster. 

'' Oh yes, like that Toby, keep going I'm about to cum,  fucking shit. ''She begins to buck under my lips, and I hold her hips in place as I drink her juices.

Then she collapse back on the bed while trying to catch her breath.

 "Damn. I need to have more mornings like this. It feels good. '' Aniya habang nakatingin sa akin.

 I touch her pussy. ''Stick with me and you will get it for sure.'' tinabihat ko siya at hinalikan ang kaniyang mga labi. 

'' We have to eat a real breakfast and because you gave me a really good orgasm i'll cook for you, for us. '' She said with a sexy tone. '' And i'll return the favour later. '' She added.

'' Well I hold on that. ''I say rolling off her onto my back and bumangon. ''Here wear this." I said. Habang inabot ko sa kaniya ang aking damit

She takes the shirt and puts on my shirt that stops mid- thigh on her. "Wow heaven." I say as I do a look over at her with nothing but my shirt on.

"Hell, you look just as sexy with only them boxers on." She says eyeing my bulge from my previous hard on. Such a naughty girl. 

"Let's go to the kitchen before I have to take you again and make you miss
breakfast." I say as I give her a teasing smack on her perfect ass.