Chapter 2: The First Task

ابدأ من البداية

'I'll meet up with her later if her offer is legitimate' I thought as i walk through the hallways leading to my classroom as i scrolled down to find decent request.

I bet all my points that my neighbor is very pleased about my situation right now.

I notice that when i was walking most of them were eyeing me and whispering about something. Some were even saying it outloud.

"Suck this for 30,000 ahaha!" someone said however i ignore it.

'i' ll cut it for free if you want' i almost said.

I opened the door to my classroom a bit louder that got the attention of them.

I went to my seat hearing their murmurs about me. I stole a glance to someone who was about to stand up while looking at my direction but she give up as she sat down.

"It seems like you became famous in one night, i know that you're a creep but i didn't think you're worst than that" my seatmate said as she gave me a disgusted look.

'Chabashira sensei please come quickly' i said in my thoughts.
..
..
..
Classes finally ended and an announcement for club fair in the gymnasium is about to be held.

Which gave me an idea of making a club. Should i name it as service club?, but its not free service.

As i went out someone called out to me.

"A-Ayanokoji-kun" i heard someone said behind me, i turned around to see a teenage girl of average height, with brown haired, she was currently wearing a thin orange cardigan,
if my memory is right her name is Sato Maya.

"Can i help you Sato?" i asked, oh wait will she request something about me?, will this be my first commission?, then i would need to be exceptional at her request.

"Y-you remember my name?" she said as she was glad i remember her name.

"Of course, Sato is a charmer afterall" i said which caused her to blush more.

"Is Sato has business with me?"

"A-Ayanokoji-kun, you take requests right?" she asks me while she was leaning on the wall with a blush on her face.

It's really a commission huh, i wonder what will be my first commission, it actually came from a girl at that.

"Yes, i take requests, but let me make it clear that your request shall not cause me any physical harm, and sex is a no" i said i should've said this during my introductions, now i'm being called a manwhore.

"O-of course i won't ask for that! for now" she says as i nod in response, i didn't quite hear the last part though.

" A-actually..i was having a h-hard time sleeping at my dorm since you know its new and nights are c-cold.. these... days..so..." she says but it seems like she was hesitating and she was blushing more.

"C-can you, s-sleep with me for one night!... " she finally finished and raised her voice a bit, she ended up a blushing mess.

"Of course i didn't mean about doing that!..you know just c-cuddles and stuff" she said.

"F-forget wh-"

"Alright" i said since she was about to change her mind, i only need to sleep with her and i already said that sex is not allowed.

"Huh?" she asked while she keeps on blinking confused about my acceptance

"I only have to sleep with you right?" i asked her which she slowly nods.

"You should already know that men and women cannot be in the same dorm at nighttime, the information shouldn't leak out, can you agree to that?" she nods a bit quickly than before.

"Then i'll write it in a contract" i said which she signs swiftly not even reading the terms.

Sigh.

I guess i need to confirm this to jer

"Based on the contract It would be 2,000-

Ting!

I was interrupted by a sudden notif in my phone.

I read the message where i received 2,000 points from Sato. I was curious on how she knew my number but now that i think about it, i include my contact information about my post on the school forums.

But isn't she too fast sending the points?

Well it's her points anyways.

"Do you want me to do it tonight?" i asked since she didn't told me when should i spend the night with her, however she ended up blushing more.. Oh.

"I mean, do you want me to do the task tonight?" i said making it clear simce the way i said it sounds....suspicious.

"R-Right!, you can do the..task tonight..s-see you later Ayanokoji-kun" she said as she was about to left, i thought that i need to give her extra service since she's my first customer.

I grab her waist and pull her closer to me and whisper seductively.

"I'll make sure you're warm up tonight Sato~