Tommy Special Chapter

This is in no way canon it's just a little one-shot type thing for the birthday boi (I started on his birthday but didn't get it out till a couple of days later (A COUPLE WEEKS ACTUALLY))

ALSO In this chapter, you can wear a dress or a suit. If you guys want, you can share what kind of suit/dress you are gonna wear in the comments (This also takes place when you know Phil)

There's going to be a little mention of one of my comfort streamers (I'm not adding him since they would be a little bit harder to the storyline (I'VE DECIDED I WANT ANOTHER PERSON IN HERE BUT DONT WANT TO CHANGE MY A/N)) 

     I was waiting outside Tommy's flat sitting in my car in a very expensive suit/dress Niki let me borrow. My hand pushed the button to open the window since there it was getting quite warm wearing the layers of expensive clothes. Where is he? I've been waiting out here for 10 minutes and 8 minutes ago he said he would be out in 5. My hand made its way back to my phone and the second I picked it up a text went through saying "coming" in all lowercase. My eyes wandered to the alleyway with all the ladders going up the side of the apartment building to see a certain blond climbing halfway down the ladders and then jumping to the platform. I put my hand to my face to holler at him like I was using a microphone, "You're going to kill yourself before you even make it to the car!"

     My voice echoed down the street and a random voice yelled, "Shut the hell up." Tommy was now on the floor sprinting to the car laughing so hard he was wheezing. I started to do the same. Tommy tried talking but couldn't get a single word out because of his laughter. Tommy hopped in the passenger seat during the next minute of laughing and finally started taking deep breaths to stop him from laughing, "That was so fucking random, but you totally deserve it. What if he was with a woman and you scared her off."

     I looked at Tommy and raised an eyebrow like that one Dwayne Johnson meme. Tommy just started bursting out in laughter. I looked at what he was wearing hoping he was wearing the right kind of clothes we need to pull this off. He was wearing a dark red blazer with dark red dress pants and black shoes. He had a normal white button-up with a creeper bow tie underneath. "Looking good Thomas ready to cause some havoc? Because I sure am," you may be wondering what we are planning, you will see eventually. 

     "Hell Ya, we look too snazzy not to be noticed," whilst he said that he popped the collar to his button-up which made him look like a wannabe cool middle-aged man. 

    "Tommy, you look like my grandfather when he got buried with your collar popped like that. Turn to me," the boy turned his body to me as I fixed his collar and redid his poorly done bowtie. "There ya go mate, you look way better. I'll have to keep the ladies off you," you both giggled at your little comment. 

     "Can I pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please drive? I've never driven your car before, and you don't even know where this place is. I swear on my life I won't crash it," he started pleading to me. I've known Mr Tom Simons over here for a couple of months and he has been begging me for months now to drive my car. It has been nonstop; every single time we are in my car he asks. It isn't necessarily annoying, but I haven't said yes yet because he keeps on asking. Also, I've been waiting for a special time for him to drive it, I would say this is a pretty special night so... "Please Y/n do you don't understand how much of a Chad I will look like if I pull up in a sick car like this with an actual woman and not some mannequin"

    "I'm not even going to question the mannequin bit," at this point I'm not even surprised about the mannequin, "You know what, tonight's special hop out of the passenger seat and get us to McDonald's." Heh you guys finally figured out where we are going, we are going to McDonald's. We plan to go to McDonald's and pretend to be secret agents. After that, we are planning to catch a Black Tie party on a yacht and try to get on without being on the party list. We both look good, so I hope we do get on, and we will have future bragging rights on everyone at college.