Green Arrow: You know each other?

Y/n: You can say that.

Artemis: If you are here then that means-

Y/n: I have superpowers? Yup. Sorry for hiding this from you. I was planning on telling you sooner.

Artemis: It's okay. I'm just glad to be in this team with you. It'll be easy to adjust now.

They all started to suit up for the mission. Then the Zeta Tube turned on s Wall came out running with all the necessities for the day on the beach.

Recognize:

Kid Flash - B-0-3

Kid Flash: The Wall-man is here! Let's get this party star-.

He tripped on the pole of his umbrella as he skid on the ground and stopped in front of the team who was now geared up for the mission.

Kid Flash: ...ted.

Y/n was holding his smile as Scarlett elbowed him. The others just smiled at how Wally just make a fool of himself.

Artemis: Wall-man huh? I like the uniform. What exactly his your powers?

Kid Flash: Uh, who's this?

Artemis: Artemis, your new teammate.

Kid Flash: Kid Flash. Never heard of you.

Green Arrow: She's my new protege.

Kid Flash: W-What happened to your old one?

That's when the Zeta tube turned on again but this time it was Speedy with a new look.

Recognize:

Speedy - B-0-6

Red Arrow: Well for starters he doesn't go by Speedy anymore. Call me Red Arrow.

Green Arrow: Roy, you look-

Red Arrow: -Replaceable?

Green Arrow: It's not like that. You told me you are going solo.

Red Arrow: So why waste time finding a sub? Can she even use that bow?

Then someone walked in front of him making everyone surprised and that someone is Y/n.

Y/n: Watch your tongue dude.

Red Arrow: Or what Dragon boy?

Y/n: Or I'll freeze you then zap you until you turn into dust.

Y/n was releasing his dragon aura as a blue flaming aura appeared making everyone wide eyes. Scarlett, Megan and Artemis grabbed Y/n by the arm and pulled him back with the help of Connor.

Artemis: To answer your question, yes she can.

Kid Flash: Who are you?

Artemis: I'm his niece.

Green Arrow: She's my niece.