Behind the scenes stuff ig

Stuff that nobody asked about because I was looking at old stuff and worldbuilding go brrrrr.

• Marina and Vincent (Arthur) are characters I've had for a long time, specifically from around late 2014 - early 2015 when I first joined the fandom.

• In the original designs, Vincent A was 6'5 and the tallest of the original guards I had for my AU at the time. Scott and Marina were a lot shorter, being 5'2 and 4'8 respectively.

• Scott used to look like a white cishet 15 y/o eboy named Tyler. I prefer the total revamp by far.

• As a kid, Vincent used to be a coward when it came to the animatronics and would generally avoid getting close. As he got older, he felt more comfortable around them.

• Marina jokingly calls almost everyone a piece of shit, especially Scott and Bishop

• Original Marina was the epitome of "girly girl", both the way she dressed and the way she acted. Now I've learned how to properly develop characters and she's a badass! :)

• I have an entire page in my sketchbook that's just doodles of the cast. One of said doodles is Scott and Callum as the "yeah, we gay keep scrollin" meme. Do what you wish with this information.

• The Micheals have an older brother named Owen. He's the favourite child, leading him to be a gifted kid burnout by adulthood.

• Owen had many names. Originally, his name was Michael. By the time I thought of a last name for the siblings, I changed his name to Max. When redesigning him for this storyline, I finally settled on Owen.

▪His nickname is Moss :)

• Andy thinks Scott is very gender and rants to Lola about it constantly.

• Mike and Jeremy are often found laying on the counters in the break room. Mike started doing it first, but eventually Jeremy joined him.

• Lola may have peirced ears, but she has a fear of needles and almost cried when she got them done at 14.

• Boss tries to avoid Bishop during work ours for reasons neither of them will talk about. Said reasons are embarrassing to Boss, and hilarious to Bishop.