𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

tabjiros pov.

I fight for my life . I have to get out of here. I'm almost out of energy . I have to stand here strong..

giyome: crushes his arms

I grow back my limbs fast
"I can fight all day and all night" they look tired so am I ....

Shinobi: "guys we need to let him go he's too strong "

I run away at that very moment.....
without think I went anywhere ...I didn't want to fight I want too tired

just at that moment I realized it was a bad idea.....
"hello.......hello...h-hey this isn't funny"

"is someone out t-there"
it's cold... it's darks....no sign of people close or anywhere....there's no food..

i head towards a lake and start crying....I don't know where I am.....

I start to get extremely weak...

I sense someone!... "H-HEY" "C-CAN YOU HELP ME"

I wait I hear footsteps but as I feel the sense of them.... it's a demon...

I open my wings and try to fly away but it grabed me by my tail... I shoot my spikes out of shock and I fall to the floor . I stood up weakly. he corners me towards the lake.....then pushes me in.....

I try my best to not drown but I could not swim
I tried using my wings and my tail but I was just too weak... suddenly I blackout no words came out no sound came out....only bubbles floated at the top...

uppermoons+lowermoons pov.

all the moon's had received a gift from tanjiro..they were flowers but then they started to whither in such a dark way...they new something happened and they went to find him fast... enmu and douma came across a sent of blood.

not ordinary blood but his blood... they follow it to a lake where they saw a scene ... blood everywhere foot prints everywhere. broken trees withered bushes and flowers... and spikes.

uppermoons pov .

kokushibo : I feel his presence near.. but I do not see him.. I look around and see a lake I then think to myself that he's in the water. I jump in and get him out but he's cold like ice....

douma: "kokushib-sama you found him I'm glad"

daki: kokushibo-samaaaaa she cries "thank you for finding himmmmm"

akaza: "is he ok...?"

kokushibo : "I do not know..."

time skip

akaza: it's been months .... when is he going to wake up

kokushibo: I hope you wake up soon

all the uppermoons are sad it's gloomy and they all speak once in a while... they mainly kill people

tanjiro pov.

mind pov.

"HELP!" I shout every so often hoping id get somewhere....

"time...flies.. by"

"when will I get out"....

I do know how long it's been it's been forever

this silence is driving me insane...
[a couple weeks pass]

tanjiros eyes glow just like the red spider lilies his eyes are so bright you can see them in the dark miles away...

this tail grew a little and his wings are grown spikes and this tail has grew sharp...

he woke up...