𝕟𝕖𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕠𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 (𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑒)

nezukos pov.

HUUUUUUUUUHHHHH.....

"huh huh did something happen????" nezukos sits there in confusion.

Hanganezuka:w-what! wow this is so cool I've never seen it change to this color. magenta ...magenta....magenta... heheheheheh I'm telling everyone back at the village about this.

"what's so special about this . I honestly thought it's normal for it to change into any color especially my favorite color ! :)" I smile brightly

urokodaki: well that's not really the case. the only colors that it can change into is blue, yellow , indigo grey,pink, grey ,green and bright red but it's only been like that once. plus the color you have RightNow is very heard of.

"oh that's new then I guess. well its very cool thoigh."

~time skip~

to where the mountain demon is. she has alrdy met inosuke and zenitsu.

I killed the lower moon 5. but I see a figure....it kinda looks like onii-chan.... "onii-chan..."

tanjiro: I see nezukos hurt badly ... I can feel my anger rising at lower moon 5... nezukos de headed h but he saw it coming. he reattached his head and is planning on killing her.... in lightning speed I kill him .
"I'm sorry rui" he frowns with a sad face .

Tanjiro pov.

I change my looks to look like a human so I blend in. hmmm I feel like I'm being watched... 'meh who cares' I pick up nezuko

I use my blood demon art to heal her and enhance her senses a bit. I walk away....'im sorry for this nezuko but I feel like u would hate me.'
I'm a demon now .

narrator ...

the flame hashira and the water hashira has been watching him carefully. they plan are taking him to the base.

rengoku: " hey tomioka take the girl to Shinobi and come back quickly and help me get him ok ...." he nods to me .

he gives nezuko to her and goes back....

they find tanjiro....

Rengoku: -attacks tanjiro from behind-

tanjiro arm gets cut.
"h-hey what was that for ! " he yells sending puches and kicks and him .

giyuu kicks him from the side.

tanjiro: "ow " he winces in pain a bit. "w-why are you guys attacking me "

rengoku: "don't act all innocent we know ur a demon"

giyuu: "mhm"

tanjiro: 'w-what were they watching me'
i don't know what to do. they start attacking me again . I dodge all attacks.

I smell another person ...her I recognize this sent it's the butterfly lady .

Shinobi:ara ara it's the boy...but why are they attacking them .
"guys why r you attacking him."

rengoku : "he's a demon!"

they all start attacking him till day....
tanjiro :I'm starting to get tired I didn't eat for a while .... I start to retreat ...

rengoku: I take a short cut to where he's going and I knock him out ...

time skip to headquarters

tanjiro: my neck is tied up to a pole... I see hashiras all infrount of me I start to get nervous.i try to run but I get choked . I fall down