"Wow." Is all that left my lips in astonishment.

"How was it?" Dream asked.

There was a short pause before I responded. "Strong." Was all I said before taking another, slightly larger sip.

Time Skip 2 hours

We currently sit on the floor playing Uno with various other board and card games scattered around us that we'd been playing earlier for the past few hours. In those past few hours we also may or may not have had another drink or two. And though I was a little skeptical, the drinks Dream managed to make were too enticing to turn away.

Currently though, it's around night time and I couldn't seem to wipe the mischievous grin on my face as I gazed at the 3 'draw 4' cards in my hand along with a skip and 2 red cards.

(Sorry for anyone who doesn't know how to play Uno because this part will probably make no sense, also they're playing the version where you can stack wild cards)

"What's got you smiling so much?" Dream asked with a grin. I only shook my head and hugged my hand of cards to my chest.

"Ooh~ hiding something are we?" Dream laughed before leaning over, trying to see my cards.  "Nothing, shoo, get away." I giggled and leaned back while holding the cards to my chest in attempt to hide them.

"Oh," Dream said, leaning back into the spot he had previously sat at on the floor. "well if that's the case and you have nothing, then that means you have no chance of winning anyways so you won't mind me doing this..." He trailed down and picked up a card from his hand and slamming it down on the cards.

My eyes eagerly glued themselves to his hand and waited impatiently for him to remove his palm so I could see what he had put down.

It couldn't be that bad right? Worst it could be is a +4, which would really only be an unfortunate setback.

He slowly, almost teasingly removed lifted his hand and I leaned closer to see the card.

My eyes widened when I saw one of those blank cards, the ones where you can write whatever you want on it.

I didn't even know those kind were in the deck!

I start to panic a little, hoping that it won't be something completely and utterly ridiculous like 'draw 25' or something else that would completely destroy my chances at winning.

The letters are drawn in sharpy and part of it is slightly smudged in the top left corner.

I sigh.

"Really, Dream?" I growled as I looked up from the card to see Dream smirking.

"It's your choice, George. Draw the whole deck or kiss one of your opponents. It's really not that hard." The words left his lips as if he rehearsed it.

"Dream. You're my only opponent. I'm gonna have to kiss you." I say, though I knew that was probably his intentions.

"I mean, you don't have to, you can always just pick up the whole deck." Dream said teasingly.

I sighed deeply.

Too bad I'm a sucker for winning.

As much as I'd love to blame my next actions on the bit of alcohol I've had tonight, I wouldn't take it back one bit.

I lean forward and across the pile of cards in the middle of the two of us.

Against every instinct my intoxicated brain was letting out, I pushed that aside and closed the space between us and pressed my lips against his for a small second before slowly pulling away. And that simple action had us both smirking for different reasons.

"I didn't think you had it in you." Dream said lowly, our faces still inches apart. I just let out a breathy, small laugh before holding my hand up beside my face which held 3 cards put together to make them look like one,

His eyes darted to my hand and he widened at the sight of only one of the draw four cards, however my eyes stayed trained on the blonds expression as I quickly spread my fingers to reveal the 2 other draw four cards behind it.

"Oh you little shit-" I cut him off before he could continue. "I think I'm going to go with red, it matches your face right now." He blushes even more as I slowly back away before setting my cards on the pile and Dream begrudgingly started drawing his 12 cards from the deck.

I just giggled and we went back to playing like nothing happened.

(Did I really just make their first kiss over slightly drunk Uno on impulse? Yes. Yes I did. Am I proud of it? Damn right.)

Time Skip

After a few more rounds of games and a few more rounds of shots, we decided it would be best for us to head to bed.

"Alrighty, its bed bed time~" Dream slurred out being twice as drunk as me. "MMnn noo, I don't wanna go down to the basementtt." I whined. Okay. Maybe twice is a bit of an exaggeration.

"Oh no no no, don't worry Gogy, you don't have to go down there tonight." Dream finished with a giggle.

"Really? Why?" I asked, the alcohol suddenly less obvious in my voice despite the liquid still heavily being in my system. "Because..." Dream suddenly leaned down to my level and whispered in my ear. I could have sworn I felt his lips touch my ear for a moment. "I don't think your sanity can take the screams." The low whispered words left an odd feeling in my stomach. Or maybe that's the alcohol. Hard to tell.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused, my mushy brain not being able to make any sense of the situation whatsoever.

"Nothing that concerns you." Dream stood back up straight and picked me up and began to carry me to his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late upload, last week was testing week for my school and if you ask me, that's a pretty valid excuse.

Now for the stuff about my life that nobody probably cares abouttttttttttt I got my first shorter kind of haircut AND MY GENDER DISPHORIA WENT POOF. I love it so much and I've only had it for like 3 days so far and I got it on Wednesday. I'm so happyyyyyy.

Anywayss.

VOTE? CONSIDER FOLLOWING? You should. Because it would make me happy and happiness gives me motivation. Also following will notify you when I release my next book, Fortuitous.

Words - 1669