Shehnaaz says, "I know I should have listened to you. But I was tired, angry and upset."
"I know."
He whispers.
"Will you tell me now what happened yesterday? Why didn't you come?"
"Why do you want to know?"
"Like I said I was angry then, so I was not interested to know before. But then Rajvir told me something about not jumping to conclusions. He asked me to talk to you. I should have listened to you.. Will you tell me now?"

"It.. doesn't matter.. anymore."
"It does. I know I have said too much. As a friend.."
"Friend? Who? You cleared things earlier that I am just no one to you. So it doesn't matter why I didn't come."
"Sidharth, why are you saying that? You are my..."
"Stop it, Miss Suri. I have work. I need to go."
He hanged up the phone and turned it to silent mode.

Sidharth reaches the reception of La Mère International hotel and asks for Dr.Ganguly. The receptionist asks him to wait in the lobby. Sidharth sits down, nervously tapping his feet. He has no idea why Dr.Ganguly wanted to meet him here. He hoped he would give him some project to work on. Some extra money always helps. His mind then goes to Shehnaaz. He felt bad not for what she told earlier but with the fact that she called him after Rajvir asked her to. They considered each other friends then why couldn't she think about talking to him? What hurts him more is seeing her outside the hospital with him. He may deny it but it is true that he can't see her with anyone else. Another question to which he has no answer.

A tap on his shoulder breaks his chain of thoughts. He looked up to find a tall and handsome man in a white shirt, dark blue waistcoat, matching trousers and jacket on his hand, standing in front of him. His hair had been combed back, his face still and his lips pursed. There's an air of mystery and aristocracy around him that makes him attractive.
"Mr.Sehgal?"
He asked.
Sidharth nods his head and stands up.
"You are being asked at the reception."
Sidharth goes to the reception and is informed to take the elevator to room number 1408 where Dr.Ganguly awaits him.

Sidharth enters the elevator and presses the floor number 14. He turns to his side to find the same man standing beside him. Sidharth smiles at him but gets no reactions from the person. He stands there with his hands in his pockets and his face devoid of any expressions. Suddenly the elevator stops with a rumble.

Sidharth mumbles some curses under his breath. The other guy presses the button and talks to the maintenance.
"What the hell is going on?"
"Sir, there's a problem in.."
"Don't give me all those f**** excuses. Sort it out before I lose my mind."
"Y..yes.."
Sidharth stared at him with surprise. The way he talked to the staff was shocking.

He takes a look at the guy carefully now. His appearance is somewhat similar to him but the guy is more poised, sophisticated and stylish. There's a tattoo running down his ear and he gets startled reading that.
'Why would anyone draw this?'

He could see a tattoo on his chest peeping through the gap of his shirt. He starts folding the sleeves of his shirt. More tattoos start to show.

This man has some serious love for tattoos. I have seen him somewhere but can't really place him. Do I know him? Forget it and concentrate on the problem. Dr. Ganguly waits for me and I am here. Phone is not working obviously.
F***! How long are we going to stay here?

The guy without turning to face him says,"I apologise for this inconvenience."
Sidharth realises he had spoken the last sentence aloud.
"Why are you apologising? It's not your fault that we are stuck here."
"It is. You are my guest and it's my responsibility. I am the owner of La Mère International."
"Oh! That's why.. well I am not actually your guest so you don't need to say sorry. I am here to meet one of your guests. I can't never imagine being a guest here. It's above my pay scale. Not in this lifetime maybe. Unless I win some lottery."
He giggles nervously then stops.