"Take these. That's all I have."
"Chandu, Shane ka pocket dekh. We need more money for the powder. "
The thin man, Goliya said.
One of the tall men grabbed his collar and pulled him closer,
"You heard him, will you take out your things or I will check."
Sidharth clenched his teeth, "I gave you everything I had. Let me go, or else I will break your already broken nose. Trust me you won't look good,"
The man, Chandu turned his fingers into a fist and punched him on his abdomen.
"You will break my nose? Dhakan sha*la!"
"Chandu, mamu log ajayenge(police will come). Let's go. Take his phone and his bike. He doesn't have anything."
"No. Not my bike. Here, take my phone. Not my bike. I need to go."
The men laugh and the other tall man goes and picks up the bike.

"The bike is in great shape. We can get a good amount for this."
"No.. I said.. no."
Sidharth screamed and pushed the man away from him. He started kicking the man. Goliya came with the knife and Sidharth clutched his wrist. He twisted his arm and he screamed in pain. He pushed him away once the knife fell off his hand. The man standing by the bike, came to him and punched him on the arm. Sidharth kicked him in the abdomen.

Just then a police patrol van came and he stopped hitting them.
"What is happening here? Get them all."
The officer sitting inside asked the constable. They grab them all and put them in the SUV.
"Sir, I haven't done anything. These people were threatening me, trying to rob me."
Sidharth tried to explain.
"Shh.. whatever you have to say, you can do in the police station. Chalo!"

Siduram sat on the bench inside the police station. The other three men were inside the lockup. His phone was with the police and no one was willing to listen to him. He was granted the luxury of sitting on the bench and he should be thankful for that. This was the only response he received when he asked for a phone call. The Sub-inspector was on patrol. So, he had no other option but to sit there and wait for his return. Finally he returned in the early hours of the morning. He was allowed to leave after he explained everything and denied filling any charges against the three men.
The police had kept the bike so he had to wait for the bus to go to the hospital.

"Tujhe kahin lagi toh nahi? Kya zarurat thi dusre raste se jane ki? If anything would have happened to you, I don't know what I would have done. "
Sidharth sits on the table holding the cup of tea.
"Main thik hun. You know I can take care of myself. Will you go to see Uncle at the hospital now?"
"Yes. I will. You take rest. I will go alone."
"No, I can't rest. I have to go to the showroom. I have a meeting in the evening. So I have to finish up my work now. I will go with you and drop you there. Then I will go to the police station to pick up my bike."
"Listen, I will tell Shehnaaz what has happened. She will understand."
"Ma, please aap kuch mat bolna usse. Please aap ko meri kasam."

Sidharth doesn't find Shehnaaz at the hospital when he goes to meet Sukhbinder and drop his mother there. Rajvir informs him that he had sent her home to freshen up in the morning. He also tells him that she has decided to stay at Suri house till Sukhbinder has recovered. He doesn't say much and ignores his questions about his absence during the surgery.

Sidharth waits for the bus at the bus stop outside the hospital. And his eyes fall on two figures who get down from a car that enters the huge gates of the hospital. Sidharth crosses the street and walks towards the gate.
Why?
She termed their relationship pseudo, why? She is fine without him, why?
He feels cheated, why?
He is hurt, why?
Everything ends with just one question: why? And he could never find the answers.

Sidharth is busy checking inventory when his phone rings. It's Shehnaaz. He first decides to let it ring but then he picks it up.
"Hey, can I talk to you? I mean are you busy?"
"I think you have dialled the wrong number. This is your fake husband Sidharth Sehgal. The one who is no longer your friend, Remember?"
"I reacted and I guess my reaction was justified. You made a promise to me and you broke it."
Sidharth was silent.
"Sidharth, you there?"
"Hmm.. "