Meek- let me see

She shook her head no

Meek- let me see

He moved her hand away slowly. She didn't have on any makeup so you could clearly see the red mark on her face. I guess she could tell by my face that it wAs bad because she covered her face again.

Meek- here

I took off my hoodie and gave it to her

Nicki- what's this for ?

Meek- put it on we Finna go you can do the shoot tomorrow

Nicki- rihmeek I

Meek- let me take care of you onika

Nicki- when he wakes up

Meek- he ain't gone do shit while I'm here

She looked over at him and put on Meeks hoodie. Also a pair of sunglasses so nobody would recognize her. She grabbed her purse and phone and left with meek. Meek walked up to the producer holding nickis hand .

Meek- aye Nicki not feeling well I'm gone take her back to the hotel we can do this tomorrow

Producer- we really need to start today Mr. Williams

Nicki- we can work double tomorrow I'm not feeling well

He looked shocked when he heard Nicki speak . I guess he didn't realize it was her .

Producer- yes Ms.maraj I'll shut it down right away

Nicki- thanks

Meek walked her to his Rolls Royce and opened her door . He jogged around and got in the drivers side. He started the car and got into the road.

Meek- you wanna go have some fun

She took off her hood and shades

Nicki- I'm in need of some fun nowadays

Meek- well you with the right dude you need to go change first .

Nicki- why ?

Meek- you need a disguise

Nicki- boy 😂😂 we is not going on a secret spy mission

Meek- laugh all you want but it ain't gone be fun if people recognize you

Nicki- fine make a left right here then you gone see it in the right

It took about 3 minutes to get there it wasn't far at all. It was nice we went up to her room she had a two bedroom hotel.

Meek- why you got two rooms

Nicki- rika stay in here with us

She went in there room and took off her hoodie and shirt . Damn I couldn't help but lick my lips.

Meek- let me pick you out something

She sat on the bed as I walked over too look in her suit case. I picked some paint splatters jeans . A tight black fitted tee. Jean jacket and a black fur jacket. We were in New York it was cold out there. I handed her the clothes. She put on her shirt then took off her pants and put on the ones I gave her. I tried not ti stare but she made it almost impossible. I knew she wanted someone to pay attention. She was so beautiful inside and out . I don't understand why a man would ever put a hand on her .

Nicki- I gotta go to the bathroom

Meek- ain't nobody stopping you ma

Nicki- you gotta move babe

Meek- oh

I chuckled slightly and moved to the left so she could get up . She got up and I watched her as her ass swayed from side to side.

Nicki- stop looking at my ass

Meek- stop making it shake like that

Nicki- like this

She made it bounce

Meek- don't start nothing you can't finish

She gasped and he started laughing

Meek- don't you gotta pee lil bit

Nicki- I'm not lil

Meek- then what is you ?

Nicki- I'm funsized duhhh

She continued walking towards the bathroom as I shook my head and laughed. In my head I always knew she was the one but she's says she happy with him so I'm just gone let her be . I'm gone be all she needs and more if she wants to keep us at friends I'm gonna be a great friend.

I went in the living room and watched tv.

Nicki-

Omg he's so cute ughhh why he gotta be cute . Why does he even care no one cares. No one will ever care about me . That's what safaree said so it must be true right. I'm worthless and stupid and I deserve to get hit . He doesn't really care .....nobody ever will .

I got pulls out of the medicine cabinet I don't care what they were I just needed to be numb . To stop thinking maybe that was the problem I thought to much. I took the cup by the sink and filled it with water. I drunk some I put 4 different pills in my mouth and swallowed. I flushed the toilet just in case meek was listening. I thought about putting on makeup but meek would just make me take it off he says he love me natural. He says anyway.

I walked into the living room and grabbed my jacket and put it on .

Meek- you ready ?

Nicki- yeah

Meek- you okay?

Nicki- just a bit tired I'm fine

He nodded and put on his shades hat and fur jacket . He put his arm around my shoulder I would be lying if I said I didn't like the attention. I could never fully enjoy it tho ... Knowing it wasn't real. We got to his rolls Royce and he opened my door . He started driving once he got in .

Meek- you okay you seem kinda I don't know out of it

Nicki- I'm fine just thinking

I could feel my body cramping I ignored it the pain felt good. The pain was what I deserved. That's what he told me . So I just turned up the radio and took my pain . He pulled up to some restaurant . He jogged around and opens my door . He held his hand out to help me out of the car . I gladly accepted it and he never let my hand go as we walked. As we were walking my vision started getting blurry and my chest started getting tight.

We got in and looked at the menu .

Meek- what you want nika

He said as he waved his hand over my eyes

Nicki- I'm fine I'm already too fat

Meek- hey don't say that shit your beautiful

Nicki- no I'm fat and ugly

My knees started getting weak . The pain was all over my face at this point.

Meek- who told you that you're beautiful you okay baybeh

Nicki- s

Just then I fell to the ground.....

Short story number 1 😂😂 how Yall feel they all gone be different I think I'm gone do that MTO story next ion know I'm working on 5 others right now tho .

Dreamchasers 💰🏃🏽

Omeeka: One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें