| Chapter 6 - Hidden Scars |

Tobio Kageyama was never the lovey-dovey type. He never felt any sort of attraction towards a girl, sure he got tons of love letters, girls, and one time, a guy.

But, he never understood the point of it, he never understood how love felt.

When his teammates describe how they're feeling about a girl, he always feels so bewildered.

How do they get to feel like that?

He obviously thought many girls were pretty, but he never felt attracted to them, he never had an interest in them either.

But thanks to Y/N L/N, he's staring at the ceiling, questioning why he's doing what he's doing.

Even him setting his ball can't help him sleep, he just had so many unanswered questions.

Y/N is very straightforward, confident, and a little weird, but he respected her. He understood why she quit, but he wanted to be like her AND Oikawa.

He doesn't understand why they broke up if they were so perfect for each other, did that cocky bastard break her heart or something?

Now his mind is just going everywhere, love, volleyball, Oikawa, relationships, Y/N

What has happened?
-

"Okay, we're gonna have to start setting some ground rules here," Y/N said to the black-haired boy at his locker.

He closed his locker door and looked over at her with his head to the side.

"Um, okay..hello to you too?" Y/N scoffed and rolled her eyes in response to his sass.

"I'm serious! I- Ugh, just follow me, this hallway is too crowded." The irritated girl huffed, and grabbed his hand, leading him towards the outside, under a tree.

Kageyama groaned as he sat down on the grass. Y/N just ignored him, grabbing her notebook from her bag and slamming it down on the ground. Kageyama scanned the paper, at the top of the paper, it said, "Relationship rules" with it underlined a couple of times.

"Oh...ground rules about THAT." He hummed with his eyes widened.

Y/N got out her marker and wrote down the first thing she knew was needed.

No kissing.

When she wrote that down, he nodded and sighed shakily.

"I didn't wanna kiss you anyway, I just wanted to know what it felt like.." Kageyama muttered under his breath, causing Y/N to snicker at his embarrassed aura.

Y/N tucked her hair behind her ear and smirked at him, "Just admit you've never kissed anyone before, I'm your first huh?"

Kageyama hid his face shyly, Y/N chuckled and looked down at the ground with a grin still on her face.

"Don't be embarrassed, I've only kissed two people," Y/N added. Kageyama's head perked up with an astonished look on his face.

"That's- actually really surprising..." He said, shaking his head. Y/N let out a, 'hm?' and looked at his dark blue eyes.

"Okay anyways!" She cut that off and continued with the list, "We can hold hands though..." She began writing in neat cursive, "Tobio Kageyama and Y/N L/N can hold hands."

Kageyama laughed internally at the way she wrote it, almost as if she was in a little fantasy world like in books, the way her focused face stared at the paper, the way her nose crinkled up and her tongue stuck out, it was cute, he will admit that.