| Chapter 3 - Last Goodbyes |

i'm sorry for the several boring parts with no kageyama, but these are very important when it's farther in the storyline

Before I knew it, everything in my house was packed, there I stood, looking at my empty room that I've had for 15 years, everything hit me like a truck once this day came upon me.

I know I'm not moving far, it's still around Seijou, but my parents decided it would be better for us to move closer to my dad's new work area, and I walk to school. I tried to argue, but I couldn't really do anything. All I can do is hope and pray that I don't get harassed by any fan girls.

I began picking up the last box and carrying it to the moving van. As I was setting it down, I felt my phone buzzing violently in my pocket.

I sighed, taking my phone out of my pocket, and looking to see if it was anyone I knew, which to my surprise, it was Toru.

What does he need? He has to know that today is the day that I'm moving, right?

"Hello?" I answered.

"Y/N, why aren't you here at our usual spot at lunch? Did you sleep in again~?" He joked.

I growled in annoyance. "I'm not at school today, don't you know?" He paused. "No?"

I facepalmed at his childishness. "I'm moving today!" I yelled, with my phone beeping after I spat that out. Confused, I looked at my phone, to see that he hung up. Huh? What's up with him?

I shook my head, I need to focus on helping my parents move some of their boxes since I already packed all mine up.

 ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Y/N!!!!" I heard yelling in the distance as I was putting the last box my parents needed me to carry.

I couldn't tell who it was at first, and then..

Sigh.

The one and only, Toru Oikawa.

I mentally face palmed, as he stopped in my driveway, trying to catch his breath before he spoke.

"Why are you here, To-" I was cut off by arms being wrapped around my waist, and Toru's face being buried in my shoulder, with soft cries.

"Toru, why are you crying? Did you not know?" I questioned, concerned. I calmly hugged him back as tears trickled down his face, sighing at how he reacted.

He may be seen as a flirtatious, childish, cocky person, but he truly has a soft side to him, he cares for his friends a lot, and is very protective.

"I..just.." He muttered in between his cries, trying to get a sentence out. "You've...made me so happy, you have changed me as a person, making me forget about all my worries, and even when I broke your heart, you still loved and accepted me when I came out to you, I can't thank you enough Y-" Before he could go on any further, I started sobbing. I know this kinda looks dramatic, but this was just built up sadness from the past two weeks.

"I...am really gonna miss you Toru!" I wept, as I released our long embrace.

"I'm gonna miss, being able to just walk to your house to hang out." He sniffled, "Now, you'll be across town.."

"Yeah.." I muttered, wiping my remaining tears swiftly.

I paused, then looked at Toru's glistening eyes. "Take care of Iwazumi when you guys start going out, alright?" I giggle. Toru playfully punches me in the arm, and I dramatically fake cry. "But hey, I think we're being a bit dramatic, we can always visit! It's a bus ride away!" I beamed, trying to light the mood up. He nodded, it didn't work that well, but I knew deep inside it wasn't gonna be the same as before. We'll both be busy with school and he'll be insanely busy with volleyball as well.