☩ Chapter Four ☩

Start from the beginning

"Hah? You got a problem?" Peh spoke in an angry tone.

"You're Hanagaki, aren't you?" Pah, the one who kicked Takemichi, irked.

"You took care of Kiyomasa of our squad during the underground fighting incident, didn't ya!!?" Peh continued.

"How you planin' to pay for the bets we lost?" Pah spoke in a threatening tone.

Takemichi furrowed his eyebrows, "The...bets?"

Mitsuya spoke up, suddenly coming towards the small commotion, "Cut it out, you two."

"I recommend you don't start a fight with Mikey's guest, Pah." Y/n narrowed their eyes.

"The Kiyomasa incident was nothing but him using Toman's name as he pleased to set up some underground fights, right?" Mitsuya said to Peh and Pah.

"HAH? I AIN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT SHIT BECAUSE I'M FUCKING DUMB." Pahchin exclaimed with dotted eyes.

Y/n deadpanned.

"PAHCHIN'S BRAIN IS JUST JELLO." Pehyan added.

"IF YOU DON'T KNOW, THEN DON'T BUTT IN, YOU DUMBASS." Mitsuya shouted back.

"Oi, Pah." Draken spoke in a strict and commanding voice, causing Pah to slightly perk up, "Shut up."

"Sorry Draken!" Peh apologized, bowing slightly, while Pah merely did a small bow while kissing his teeth, "Tch!"

Draken came over, "Forgive those two, Takemitchy." 

"What an absurd guy..." Takemichi mumbled out.

"It's just because Pah is on edge right now." Draken informed the blonde.

"The Moebius leader is a guy named Osanai. He got into a fight with Pah's best friend over some trifling thing." Y/n stated, "So the Moebius members ganged up on Pah's friend...raped his girlfriend right in front of him, strung up his family, and took their money."

Y/n's eyebrows were furrowed in disgust by Moebius's actions.

"So, as a last resort he came to Pah for some advice." Mitsuya explained, also with a repulsed expression, "That isn't just a child's fight, now is it?"

"...How awful..." Takemichi murmured, obviously feeling bad now.

"Moebius is that sort of gang." Y/n simply said, before walking towards Mikey.

"...I see. They are like the current Toman then, huh?" Takemichi thought, sweat going down his face.

"What will you do, Pah?" Mikey asked Pah, "...Do you want to do it?"

"...They're older than us. And Toman can't just allow them to get away with this." Pah hesitantly stated, "And it's going to cause everyone a lot of trouble..."

Mikey stared down at Pah with an indifferent expression.

Y/n's eyes gazed down to Pah's, noticing the way tears built in his eyes.

"But...it's so frustrating, Mikey." He mumbled.

"That's not what I'm asking." Mikey spoke, his face clear of emotion, "Do you wanna do it? Or not?"

"I WANNA DO IT!!! I WANNA FUCKING BEAT THEM TO DEATH!!!" Pah exclaimed, emotion evident in his voice.

"That's what I thought." Mikey hummed with a closed eye smile.

"Is there anyone who thinks it'd be too much trouble if Toman helped out Pah's good friend!?" Mikey suddenly said, his eyes piercing through everyone's souls.

Nobody said anything.

"Is there anyone who is on the fence about Mobius, even though they fucked up Pah's friend?" Mikey asked once again.

Nobody said anything.

"THERE AIN'T, IS THERE!!?" Mikey shouted with a grin towards Pah.

Pah began to cry, grateful for Mikey.

Everyone began to smile as well.

"WE'RE GOING TO CRUSH MOBIUS!!!"

As Mikey said that, the crowd went crazy; fists raised.

"The decisive battle will be on August the 3rd during The Musashi Festival." Mikey declared.

Takemichi then remembered, "That day...August the third...That's the day Y/n dies and gets stabbed to death!!"

Sweat trickled down his face in fear.

TBC...