Part 41 ( Our room 💞)

Sid nooded his head in Disbelief and goes towards their room with a smile on his lips taking his wife into his arms in bridal style......

Entering into his room he makes her lies on the bed carefully and patted her head lovingly for her beautiful sleep.......

After one hour Sana wakes up from sleep rubbing her eyes cutely.....and find herself in her husband's room....

Her eyes becomes widened and moist in happiness seeing the room....

Sid completely change the room he changed the colour of the room also... and the beautiful thing is he hung their photos........two of their selfies which Sana took in her talli state with him....Two of their reception.....and Two of his single and two of her single photos of  Preeti's wedding.....

He exchanged his big photo frame which was hung on the wall of their Bedrest and hung the biggest wedding photo of them...when She looks another side lost into her own thought and Sid looks towards her with a slight smile unknowingly.......

The selfies and their the big wedding photo makes her confused.....then she again feels that warmth touch arround her waist make her smiles bigger......

Sid Hugges her from behind tightly who is standing near there bed lost in her thoughts looking towards their photos....

Sid----------- Welcome to OUR ROOM 💞 ( whispered into her ear )

Sana has happy tears hearing our room from him....

Sana------- Sidtharth ye sb apne kiya h ?

Sid----------- umm wo colours workers ne kiya h aur photos maine lagaya h...pasand aaya na tumhe ?

Sana------- hmm bohot acha laga... ☺️

Sid----------- ye na mere sorry bolne ka ek tarika h ( Whisper)

Sana Blush....

Sana------- Parr Sidtharth wo sb selfie kab liye hum ?

Sid----------- hmmm jab dadi Preeti aur bhai mil kar apko talli kar dye the tab.....hufff kitnaaa paresan kiye the tum mujheee hayee raam....( Dramatically)

Sana------- huuhhh maine ? Kk...kya..kya kiye the hum...

Sid----------- bataunga sab kuch....dikhaunga v.....mere paas video record h....( Whispers)

Sana blush again...

Sana------- Aur aise hamare wedding day me aisa pic kab liye the...

Sid----------- pata ni camera man ko acha lga wo pose toh wo click kr liye.... tumhe pata h tum jab khoyi khoyi si rhti ho tab aur v beautiful lgti ho.... isiliye mai tumpe ghussa hoke bhi smile kr dya tha tumare face dekh kr.... innocent wala cute wala....

Saying he kissed her cheeks from behind making her red like tomato 🍅.....

Sid----------- hayee hayee kitna laal ho rhi ho tum.....( Tease)

Sana frees herself and smile in shyness looking towards the floor and walk towards the mirror......

Sid also walk behind him with naughty smile......

Sid----------- waise maine suna h kisi ko jhumke bohot psnd h....

Sana------- haan mujhe ( sparkle eyes)

Sid chukle to see her happiness for a silly thing and then put his hand into his pocket of jeans and shows her that beautiful earring..... making her eyes shining in happiness.....

She is about to takes that but he likes to tease his little wife very well...he lift his hand High too much difficult according to her height...

She started jumping to takes this from his hand ...but his eyes become dark to see her chest which is bouncing for her jumping.....she crying in irritating tone...

Sana------- Aaahahhaa...dijiye na Sidtharth.....

Sid clearly his throat and looks toward her face from her chest....

Sid----------- nop...ek sart pe dunga.....

Sana------- kyaa...

Sid----------- Kiss me ( naughty smile)

Sana------- Kyaaahhh....ye kaisa sart h...

Sid----------- yhi sart h....come on kiss me....

After thinking a little....

Sana------- ok...

Saying she kissed his cheeks and Blushed out like hell...

Sana------- ab dijiye....

Sid----------- nop me i want lip kiss...

Sana blushed again.....

Sana------- Par ye to cheating h n......apne srf kiss kaha tha....

Sana make a cute sad Pout.....sid chukle to see her....and pulled her towards him and turn her towards the mirror.....she looks towards his handsome face through the mirror who is smiling....

Sid makes her wear the ear rings Lovingly and kisses her earlobes making her close her eyes....

Sid----------- Beautiful ❤️..

Sana opens her eyes and they both had an Eyelock through the mirror.....

Sid started kissing her neck Lovingly after breaking the Eyelock....
He is kissing sucking and licking her neck and turned her towards him and cuppes her face then he was about to capture her lips while they heard a knocking sound....

She hurriedly freed herself and walks towards the door making sid groan in frustration........

Sana opens the door and finds Rita maa holding Aryan into her arms who is crying like hell....

After seeing Sana he stops crying and started sobbing....

Sana------- Alawwwee mela baccha to kyu rha h ....( Takes him from her )

Rita maa------- ye konsi nayi baat h ..ab dekh kaise chup kr gya....

Sid comes from behind...

Sid----------- kon h Sana....ohh mom aap...koi baat ?

Rita maa------- Aap logo pyare Ariyan beta aap logo ko miss kar rha tha ( dramatically)

Sid----------- Achaww. ..... Aaja mere paas...

Sid forward his hands expecting he will jump from Sana's hand into his hands like always but this time he just looked towards him and smile......

Sid----------- mom iss bar jump krke aaya kyu nhi...

Rita maa------- Lagta h Chachi bohot jyada pasand aa gye sir ko....

Sana------- Hawww Sacchi mela baccha.....

Sana started kissing him making him giggles......Rita maa and Sid shocked to see him happy for first too much.... and they understood that he finds that motherly warmth from Sana which he was missing from his birth......

Sana------- chaloo baccha ab mai apke liye dudh grm krke apko pilaungi hmmm.... ☺️

Aariyan-------- Ummmm...😊

Rita maa and Sid----------- Awwww....🥰❤️

***********

Sid is feeding Aariyan milk by feeder.... sitting on their bed....Sid is working in laptop sitting on couch...

This night time and Aariya slept into Sana's lap peacefully as his tummy become full...

Sana made him lay on bed and make a wall by pillows besides his left side....then she also lies beside him and started patting him lovingly.....

______________________________________

Like comments please 🥺😙...

Love Tuhina (Tuhi) ❤️