"Sounds great, but you hate Jaws." Niall pointed out.

"I know, but that way you can hold me..." I hummed, leaning in to kiss him on the lips.

He kissed me back, but as soon as things started to get heated I had to force myself to pull away.

"I really have to go, but I swear I'll be back!" I groaned, stepping away from him and towards the stairs.

"I believe you. I'll order in tonight, what do you want?" He asked me as I started to run down the stairs.

"Chinese take-away." I shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"But you hate Chinese food!" He shouted after me.

"But you don't!" I called back.

"It's a date." Niall said just as I ran out of the front door, car keys in hand.

"Sounds perfect." I said to myself as I opened the driver's door.

---

I pulled up outside my flat building and saw Perrie sitting on the doorsteps.

"Hey!" She waved when she saw me walk around the corner.

"Hi. I'm sorry to keep you waiting." I said as I typed the code in to the key pad.

"It's no problem. Are you ok?" She asked me, letting her eyes run up and down my body taking in my appearance.

It wasn't until then that I realized I was still dressed in the clothes I had worn yesterday. My hair was probably a tangled mess and I probably smelt really bad.

"I just woke-up." I explained as I opened the door and started to walk up the steps that led to my flat door.

"It's half one..." Perrie pointed out.

"I was up all night." I added and she nodded. I opened the door to my flat and stepped in. My suitcases were right in front of the door and I nearly tripped over them as I stepped into the house.

I moved them out of the way and went over to the windows, where I pulled all the curtains open, so that sunlight could flood into the room.

"I'm just going to change, I'll be right out. Help yourself to anything in the kitchen." I said and Perrie nodded.

I smiled before heading into my bedroom. I opened the curtains and then my wardrobe's doors. I didn't have lots of clothes hung up since they were all in my suitcases still, but I managed to find an outfit without too much of a problem.

I put on a pair of blue, skinny jeans and a knit sweater. I slipped a pair of grey, knitted slipper/socks onto my feet and then sprayed my vanilla and lavender deodorant on. I brushed my hair and tied it up into a ponytail before putting some cherry chap-stick onto my dry lips. Once I was done, I opened my bedroom door and stepped out.

Before I went into the kitchen where Perrie had boiled the kettle, I flicked on heaters in the main rooms of the house.

"How do you have your tea?" Perrie asked.

"Milk and two sugars please." I smiled, walking over to Perrie who was pouring the milk into my tea. I found my sugar pot and plopped two sugar cubes into the cup.

Perrie handed me my cup and took her own in between her hands.

"Zayn knows that you saw him." She started, not beating around the bush which was very much appreciated.

"Ok..." I trailed off as I wasn't sure what to answer. "Are you guys still together?" I asked.

Perrie looked rather uncomfortable, so I took that as a yes.