I crawled on top of him, my lips still attached to the delicate skin of his neck but moving back up to his lips where I deepened our kiss. Now, his hands were in the blonde mass of hair on my head, gently tugging at my curls. I low groan escaped past my lips, muffled by the kiss.

I knew I'd left a small purple mark on his neck, which had been my intention. The first one I'd left him had faded a while ago by now, but I wanted my mark on him to claim him - to let anyone who could possibly get so close as to have the opportunity to see it know that he belonged to someone else.

I thought of leaving one on his shoulder too - for extra measure - in fact, I wanted to litter him with marks, but I was wiser than that and thought it best to only leave one or two in places where I knew he could hide them. Just as I was about to go to work on making a second purple bruise on his tanned skin, I heard the noise of a door open downstairs.

I quickly jumped off Jentzen, straightening out my messy hair that he had seconds ago been pulling on. Jentzen sat up on his bed, smoothing out his tshirt and consciously reaching his hand up to his neck where he knew I'd left a mark. In a panic, my eyes scanned his room for something to cover it up with.

I grabbed a hoodie from his desk and flung it at him, watching as he caught it and pulled it over his body. I walked up to him, brushing my thumb over his bottom lip - both our lips were swollen from the intensity in which I had kissed him, and there was no way to hide it... I could only hope whoever had entered the house did not come up to his room.

Well, it turns out I shouldn't have thought that, since I clearly must have jinxed myself. His bedroom door swung open and in walked in his father, Nelson Ramirez. "D-dad" Jentzen stuttered, his face turning pale. His father looked between the two of us. "Lev?" He questioned, not expecting to see me here.

Something about his voice was so shrill, so intimidating. It was scary how with a single word, his voice could echo through the walls and cut right through you. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Jentzen on his bed, hugging his knees to his chest. Although it was subtle, I could see he was shaking, as if he was afraid of everything around him.

That is why I knew I had to step up. In any way possible, I had to fake some confidence and ease the tension, to keep Nelson from finding anything out. "Yeah, haha. Sorry I didn't tell you I was coming, Mr. Ramirez. I just wanted to come surprise Jentzen here in Texas" I awkwardly laughed. At least I wasn't necessarily lying, which hopefully made the nervous tone of my voice sound more convincing.

He scratched the back of his head, leaning against the doorframe. I could feel that his eyes were on my swollen lips, so I smiled tightly to try and hide their plump appearance. My heart was racing at 100 miles per hour, yet I tried with every ounce of my being to keep my cool - for Jentzen's sake. I wanted him to believe I would make sure everything was ok and keep him safe from his father finding anything out.

"Alright, well it's nice to see you Lev. I have a lot of work to do, so I'll see you in a while. I assume... you're staying here tonight?" He questioned, a sharp tone in his voice. I nodded quickly. Nelson sighed, walking out the door. "Very well then" he mumbled to himself, but loud enough for me to hear. Finally, he was gone.

I rushed over to the door, quietly closing it shut before turning around to look at Jentzen. He had not spoken a word to his father, his eyes trained on his hands which were still holding his knees close to his chest. Now that the room had fallen silent, I could hear the irregular pattern of his heavy breathing.

Immediately, I rushed over and sat next to him on his bed, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him into my chest. "Hey, it's ok, don't panic, everything's fine" I whispered to him in reassurance. He nodded, trying to calm him breathing down. "I feel so sick, I don't like being here" he stuttered out, still softly shaking.

"I know, I know... I'm sorry. I'll take you home tomorrow, we can leave early" I reassured him. I felt him nod his head in agreement, allowing himself to lean his weight against me as I held him in my arms. I knew I had to think of something to distract him from his own mind that was fueling his anxiety, so I blurted out the first thing that popped into my head.

"Hey, when we go back to L.A., I actually have a surprise for you" I admitted cheerily. His eyes looked up into mine. "Really, what is it?" He hummed. A small smile spread onto my lips. "Well if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?" I teased, earning a small nervous chuckle from Jentzen.

"Ok, I'll wait till tomorrow" he mumbled in agreement. I could see his eyelids drooping, growing heavy as he tried to fight of sleep. He looked tired from the long day we had. I couldn't help but smile as I watched my perfect boyfriend, holding him in my arms - and more than that, I couldn't wait till we got home to L.A. and I could ask him officially to be my boyfriend, now that I knew it was something he had wanted me to do since the two of us had began our relationship without me ever getting the chance to ask.

'Just one more day' I thought happily to myself. One more day.