ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 14🤍

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝙶𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 8𝚝𝚑, 2019
𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗🤷🏽‍♀️

Once I saw Nicki walk away I marched up to Chris. I suppressed the urge to punch the absolute shit out of his face. He held smirk when he saw the anger displayed on mine. "Sup Yoncé."

"Cut the shit. I know what you're doing." I stuck my hands in my pockets to keep myself from wiping that smug look off his face. "I have no idea what you talkn' bout."

"Leave Nicki alone, alright. She doesn't know what you be doing but I do." I reminded. He mouthed an 'oh' then smirked. "Ryan? You still mad bout that Bey? It was such a long time ago."

It was four years ago. But that was far from the reason. He was a 'one night' type of person. He'd get girls to fall for him then hit'em with that no commitment bullshit and I'd be damned if he did it to my Nika. "Fuck you, Christine."

"I- it's Chris but okay. Bey, I'd never do that to Nicki. She's special ya know. Not only is she cute, she is very smart and kind. You really had a good girl all to yourself, it's crazy how you fucked that up." He snickered.

Lord please, save him before I murder his ass.

"But tell me Bey, how's the sex? She into that freaky shit? I wanna show her what it's like to be touched by a real man. And, hey, if she wants to take it far we might adopt that little girl ya'll takin care of."

My fist instantly collided with his face. He covered his nose as it began to bleed. I tackled him to the ground and used all my strength to beat his bitch ass into the fucking ground. He got me at least twice, hitting me in my lip and cheek. But it was nothing I couldn't handle.

I felt someone trying to pull me off but I wasn't budging. "Nigga, say I won't kill yo ass in this school! Say that shit again and I swear on my daddy's grave you gon' get shot!"

"Beyoncé! What are you doing?! Get off of him!" I continued to punch Chris, not listening to Onika. She's just gonna have to wait for a minute. "Nicki, let me go!"

"No! Get up!"

"Onika!"

She let me go, allowing me to get up. I kicked him once before looking at Nicki. The shock on her face made me regret what I had just done. "Bey-"

"Leave me alone." I walked out of the school, getting in my car and driving off. I didn't want to go home, just wanted to clear my head.
_________________________

𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 11𝚝𝚑, 2019

I watched the sun setting over the city as I sat on the hood of my car. I didn't understand why I was letting something so simple bother me so much.

I won't lie and say that Chris didn't deserve that ass whooping because he did. I've known him since middle school. He's always been the player type and I didn't want him to play Nicki. I love her too much to let him hurt her more than she already is. On top of that, I'm trying to fix my mistakes but I don't know how. I ruined something so special and I don't know if Nicki would ever fully forgive me. If anything I just want to hug her. I've never cried in front of her but now it's becoming harder and harder to control my emotions around her. I just really miss her.

But, maybe it's not too late. Like my mama said, prom is around the corner. I'll just have to come up with a big apology.

I heard a car pull up and footsteps behind me. Before I knew it I was surrounded by my people. Rih sat next to me while the other two stood there quietly. "Sorry bout what happened, Bey."