chapter 3

Author's POV:

Deo explained everything over and over again. Waiting till his little brother understands at least some of the story. Tommy or should I say Theseus was confused but finally understood a bit. He understood that the sbi family, wasn't infact his family. That explains why he wasn't loved as much as wilbur and techno were. That it wasn't only because he was human, that Phil favorited them.

"I-it still doesn't make any sense...I-I'm human...right?" Tommy asked after a rather comfortable silence between the brothers. Deo sighed, it was true he didn't know what hybrid his little brother was and what bloodlust he had, but he knew infact that Tommy wasn't human.

"First you'll explain everything that has happened in your life, then we'll go to our real family alright? You aren't human, Theseus. Infact, I think you might be more powerful than anyone in the world..." Deo said. If it was true that Tommy didn't have any 'power' at all right now, that only ment one thing. He has golden bloodlust. Deo himself was an angel Phoenix hybrid. Meaning there's a huge chance Tommy was demon Phoenix hybrid. That only made things interesting. Both the strongest, best hybrid species AND the best bloodlust?

"Um...I mean where do I start?" Tommy nervously laughed as he scratched his neck. "First of all, my family...I mean adoptive family...? Well they weren't that good to me...since I was human- thought I was... my 'father' favorites my two so called brothers and never really cared about me in the first place. When I was 9 my brother, Wilbur whom was the nicest to me made a country with me. We called it l'manburg and everything was alright until this bitch called dream didn't like that and claimed that he was the king of the world blah blah blah" and so Tommy explained everything that has ever happened in his life.

"Then because of a stupid prank I was exiled from the country again and was all alone with a manipulative abusive bitch, dream of course, and then he beat me everyday and found my secret stash and tried to kill me. Then I ran away and now I'm here" Tommy said as he finally looked at Deo. His older brother looked at the younger of the two with sad eyes. If only he had protected the blond when he was 4, he'd never had to go through this.

"I'm sorry, Theseus..." Deo said as he embraced Tommy. Both Tommy and Deo had tears in their eyes, Tommy probably because of trauma and Deo because he felt sad for his brother.

"Let's get you home. Your real home" Deo said as he carried Tommy on his back. Their father would probably go on a rampage when he hears about what happened to his younger son, aswell as their mother and uncles. The Aiko family wasn't to joke around with. They were called 'gods' for a reason. They were strong, and fearful. All the way to the village where the Aiko family lived, Tommy was asleep on deo's back due exhaustion. Deo didn't mind, infact he was worried once again because Tommy was so so light.

Walking through the gates of the village, people started whispering. The Aiko family wasn't the only people that lived here. They were like the royal family in a village, their father was the king and mother was the queen. The whole village was loyal and dear to the family since they saved them. They would fight and protect if they had to.

"Deo's back!"
"Who's on his back?"
"COULD IT BE THESEUS?!"
"No it can't...he's dead right?!"
"But what if it's really him?"
"Whoever he is, he doesn't seem to be doing well..."

And lots of more whispers were heard as Deo walked through the village towards the big castle. At the gates of the castle, one guard walked towards Deo.

"Good afternoon sir deo." The guard said as he opened the gates and followed deo to open the door for him to. Walking through the door, the first room was obviously the throne room where both of his parents were sitting. As soon as they saw deo, they ran towards their child.

"Deo, my child I was worried sick!" The mother yelled, not yet noticing the blond on his back.

"My son, who's this?" The father asked as he walked behind deo to take the child over, excepting some heavy weight.

"Mom, dad...i found him. I found Theseus" Deo said. The mothers eyes widened and she immediately ran towards the father who didn't know he held his long lost son. Both the parents hugged the sleeping boy closely, ignoring how he looked for now. After minutes of crying out of happiness, the king called a guard and told him to carry Tommy to his room to rest and clean every wound he has. As he carefully watched the guards leave with Tommy in his arms, his aura suddenly turned dark.

"Deo." The father called. Deo didnt expect less, obviously his father was angry. He finally found the child that was lost for years all beaten up and underweight. "What the hell happened to him" the father continued. Deo shivered. His father was angry, his father is so scary when he's angry. And so Deo explained everything Tommy had said to him. From the day he was adopted by the sbi to the day Deo found Tommy half dead. He also explained how Tommy had been in wars and abused for years. He explained how he found Tommy and how scared the younger was. The father was simply shaking from anger while the mother was crying. She immediately ran out of the throne room and ran towards her youngest child's room. She was gonna stay there till he wakes up, she's gonna give her child the love he needs and the care he deserves. The father however had his eyes glowing red out of anger.

It simply doesn't look good for l'manburg, dream and everyone who hurted Tommy before.