Chapter:17

"Khushi.... are you there?" Advya asked entering their room just few minutes later. He moves towards the dressing in search of her and there she was changed in her night gown which was satin light pink in color, she was trying to apply cream over her back which had few marks which she got while she fainted, the robe of her gown just partially covered her back.

Advya saw her struggling with the ointment and bruise and moved towards her in one swift motion, he took the tube from her hands while sitting just behind her. She flinched at his actions.

" ADVYAAA..." She uttered inaudiblly she tried to cover her back but advya stopped.

He applies the ointment while saying," khushi I don't know weather you want to hear or not but I want you to know what happened that day between me and Kirti."
He paused for a while but not getting any response from khushi he continued.
" Kirti was really going through hard times those days due to some family issues and I decided to visit her room and console her as she was my only friend and she meant a lot to me.
As I tried talking to her regrading those things she bursted in tears, I passed her water but she pushed the glass and water spilled on the floor the water from the jug I was holding fell over me . I kept the glass and jug aside and tried to walk towards her but in process slipped. She was standing infront of me and hence we both fell on bed." Hearing this khushi crushed her sides of stain gown in her fist which didn't remain unnoticed my him. " I don't want to hear anything more" khushi uttered as the memories of that day flashes her mind. She saw them on bed together. Advya moved his hands over her back making her breath hard.
" I stood up immediately, she told me that she has her brother's shirt and I can use it if I need and not wanting to do any drama I simply noded I took my shirt off till she brought another shirt but while I was changing I saw her crying looking at her family photo. Not able to watch her state even before buttoning the shirt I hugged her tightly. I heard her saying no one loves me to which I replied, ' I Love you'." That was it for khushi she stood up, tears brimming from her eyes. Advya stands as well holding her hand and said,

"Khushi I said that just to console her, I love her but just as a friend, I have never felt that feeling for anyone"

"And me?" Khushi asked slowly to which advya swallowed. He knew that she knows very well that what he feels for her.

Khushi turned," I don't care what happened in past but no wife can bare her husband with the girl who loves him"

Advya sighed," please stop this wife rant of yours and go to your dad's place, your real house"

"Wife wife wife wife wife.... what will you do Mr husband ill say this thousands times" she said in anger.

He pulls her close holding her by waist tightly and comes dangerously close to her." Wife! From when?"

She stares at him and smirks," from now" she said and reciprocated his actions while keeping her hands on his waist and sliding them towards his back and upwards making him freeze. She moved her face even close directly looking in his eyes. She keeps her lips on his to his utter shock. Was this not the second time in a day? This time he can't just can't control and give in.

"I am sorry" he uttered while pushing her away from him. He turns when khushi stops him, "Advya just one chance from me to explain everything, to tell you the truth about each and everything. Please." Advya heard her and stops, his back facing her, she approaches him and stands right back of him leaning her head over back of his shoulders and tracing his chest with her arms.

He removes her hand and turns towards her.
She sobs and hugs him tightly.
He looks in her eyes and finds a tear drop train

He careses her cheeks and looking into her eyes he leans towards her and kisse her forehead and then cheeks slowys moving towards her lips eyeing them he carses her lips with his. She parts her lips wanting him to kiss her but he moves down and dips her head in her neck kissing her there making her moan his name.