"Lady Penelope! I hope you enjoyed it!" Diana said, the moment the crowd dissipated and all that was left is Penelope and a few spectators as well as the dance troupe.

"You were so beautiful up there in the stage, Miss Diana. It's as if you were born to dance." Penelope praised, a smile on her face.

"Ah and I like your dresses and the jewelries, it suits you very well!" She added. Diana beamed at Penelope before a thought struck the blonde.

"I think I have something that would suit you, that is, if you would like to try?" Diana suggested.

"Oh." Penelope replied, "I would love to!"

"Great!"

———

After Diana dragged Penelope to the place where the dancers dress up, she quickly searched for a dress that is similar to Diana's that would suit Penelope.

"Found it!" Diana said cheerily, holding up a green outfit that is really similar to hers.

She handed it to Penelope and pushed her behind a screen to change.

"Uh, Miss Diana, are you sure that this'll be alright?" Penelope asked hesitantly.

'Well, what if their Master sees and punishes Diana?' Penelope thought.

"You don't have to worry, Penny! Wait, can I call you that? Anyway, that particular outfit is mine, I just didn't find the color scheme suiting for me!" Diana explained.

"Oh I see..." Penelope trailed, stepping out from behind the screen and showing Diana her look, "So, how do I look, Dia?"

" Penelope trailed, stepping out from behind the screen and showing Diana her look, "So, how do I look, Dia?"

Penelope watched as Diana beamed so bright and sparkles formed in her pink orbs.

"You look so beautiful, Penny!" Diana squealed, clasping her hands and gushing.

'To be praised by a beauty such as you!'

"Thanks." Penelope mumbled, flushing.

Diana giggled at Penelope before looping her arms with hers, "Come, let's go outside! I'll teach you Siodonnian dance."

Penelope will admit, their dance is harder than the dance that nobles do. But it's prettier as well, Penelope never had so much fun than now ever since she transmigrated. Diana truly is a sunshine.

'Whatever it takes, I'll make sure you survive so Claude will not go berserk and massacre the Ruby Palace.'

[Host. Are you doing this for Lady Diana, or for Prince Claude?]

'For myself.'

[I see. Host is a tsundere.]

'Tsundere my ass, Tongtong you're lucky you're in my mind or else I would've decked you.'

"PENNY?!" A very familiar voice shrieked, both Penelope and Diana stopped their movements and simultaneously turned towards the voice.

"Rosie." Penelope replied calmly, turning to Rosalia who has an amazed look on her face.

"Penny, you look so gorgeous! The most gorgeous, like, ever!" Rosalia gushed running towards her and checking her from head to toe, she then turned to Diana and raised a brow at her.

"And who might you be?" Rosalia asked in an irritated tone. Penelope sighed before placing a hand on Diana's shoulder and another on Rosalia's back.

"Rosie, be nice. She's my newfound friend, her name is Diana. And she's a dancer." Penelope introduced, looking at Rosalia and then at Diana, "Dia, this is my little sister. She may be bratty, but my sis nonetheless. Her name is Rosalia."

Diana smiled at Rosalia before bowing respectfully, "It's a pleasure to meet Penny's little sister!"

Rosalia huffed and acted nonchalant, "Likewise."

"Penelope? What in the world are you wearing?" A horrified voice asked, a voice that clearly belongs to Roger.

"Roger! Penelope looks amazing! Don't you agree? You better agree!" Rosalia demanded, glaring at their older cousin.

Penelope just sighed before turning to Diana, "Just ignore them, Dia. They'll start squabbling a minute from now."

"You're already used to it aren't you? That's nice, to have them." Diana said, something sad lacing her tone.

"I'm sure you'll have a wonderful family someday, too." Penelope said softly. Diana turned her head towards the brunette and chuckled.

"I hope so! I'm sure that you will too!" Diana replied, bumping her shoulder softly with Penelope's.

'I don't know about that. With the things that my family is involved with, I doubt it. My precious Jennette deserves a better mother.' Penelope thought.

[There's still Aethernitas, Host.]

'God, I forgot about him. I was so engrossed with dispatching that Count that I forgot about that crazy bitch.' Penelope grumbled.

"–Penelope? Are you listening? We need to go back." Roger said, looking tired. Penelope nodded her head in assent before turning to Diana.

"I hope that we'll meet again soon, Diana." Penelope said, handing Diana a small bag of money.

"Oh, I can't possibly take this, Penny! This is too much!" Diana said, handing back the bag to Penelope.

Penelope shook her head and reached for her fan that lies discarded on the floor, she flicked it open to cover the half of her face.

"I insist." Penelope said, smiling one last time and bowing before turning away. Rosalia and Roger both nodded at Diana and turned away as well.

"I know that we'll meet again soon, Penny!" Penelope heard Diana's yell from behind, Penelope just smiled and looked forward to that day.

———

A/N: this chapter is a lil short and quite focused on diana and penelope! they're besties everyone!