title Too Big To Fit Here

ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀɪɴ + ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ɪꜱᴀᴋᴀɪ/ꜱᴇʟꜰ 1

Xiao

🔅Won't admit it, but he's feeling all giddy inside. He was your main. That sounds important and you choose him out of everyone.

🔅And being significant and important to you sounds nice

🔅.Impressed and a little touched by how much effort you have put into his build.

🔅Won't be fazed by those 50k plunges. The man knows his strength. But if you gush about how strong he is, will get blushy.

"yeah, I did not use your ultimate for the longest time."

A frown appears on his face. Was he hard to play and master? Or did you just not like his playstyle. His heart sinks at that thought, but he still asks for your reasons.

"I didn't want to hurt you, it costs hp 🥺👉👈"

O//////O

"Don't be ridiculous, prolonging the fight just for my sake?"

":( yes but it got better after I pulled Zhongli"

If you tell him you pulled Zhongli exclusively for him, he will vaporize.( And this is exactly what I did)

Beidou

🔅Proud™ and not afraid to show it

🔅Will eagerly listen to all your achievements with her

🔅Impressed with your build and dedication. Not really surprised with those big numbers, she knows she is strong.

🔅You have mastered her playstyle, and those perfect counters are just delicious. Beidou approves. 👌

🔅Well, if you have gone above and beyond and mastered dragonstrike 😳 she would definitely appreciate that, she understands it can be hard.

"That was truly impressive. Perhaps we should try replicating it with the real primo geovishap."

She is up for the challenge and is excited. Will drag you along 100%. And she will be fine, can't say the same about you though. (F in the chat, we lost a good one today 😔)

Albedo

🔅 intrigued with the whole concept.

🔅Will roast your build knowingly or unknowingly

🔅Surprisingly really into it, gameplay and everything

🔅Isn't bothered by his support status, but it feels nice knowing that you still main him :')

🔅20k dmg per bloom, is impressed and wants to replicate it.

🔅High standards with artifacts

"We still require 27% more defense."

You are perplexed. Could he see the screen too? Well, he was Albedo. it won't come as a surprise if he figured out a way to see the UI as well.

"You used incorrect skill multipliers, it's actually 187.07% defense on level 6"

He can build himself better than you can, but don't worry, he still accepts the artifacts you give him. <3

Tartaglia

🔅Smug smug bastard

🔅Of course, he's your main, who better than him. He's both melee and ranged!

🔅If you complain about the cooldown on his skill, he will pout and sulk

🔅Wants to know who else is considered the strongest

🔅Will not shut up that he is your main.

 You went for artifact farming with Xiao today?
"Oh, did you know that I am their main? :3"

🔅Possessive of his artifacts,

You came back with a new hydro damage goblet? Somehow, he knows.

"😳👉👈 is that for me?"

"Childe I already gave you one."

🔅Menace, but tell him he's useless against oceanid and he will get back on track.

The following excerpt is based on true events

Zhongli

🔅smug and proud

🔅isn't bothered by his support status either

🔅is really happy that you like his character and abilities, won't mind if you mained anyone else but you mained him assjndshbdhbj ily too Zhongli

🔅He doesn't mind if you pulled him just for Xiao. cue Xiao shaking in the background. He's glad that helps your teams *cough* his son *cough*

🔅Both your mental stability and mine 

🔅checks himself out while gliding and approves

"I'm glad to be of assistance [name], if you ever require help with anything. You need not hesitate to ask."

🔅my heart my soul, why are you so sweet?