Brendan Brisson (VGK)

Okay so I call everyone gremlin since I was a kid bc I loved the movie.

just imagine being a Hughes sister and when Jack's or lukes teammates hear you calling brendan a gremlin. They look at you weirdly.

It's finally summer and I get to see my boyfriend again. And meet future teammates as I'll be a freshman at umich next year.

I was sitting on the couch watching Harry Potter with luke waiting for other people to arrive. Half way through the movie I dozed off..

A little while later

I am awoken rudely to being picked up and tossed over the shoulder of Somebody's shoulder. I straight away knew who it was

My boyfriend, Brendan Brisson

I start kicking and hitting his front and back.

" PUT ME DOWN YOU GREMLIN"

"No" he says spinning him and i around in circles. I started getting dizzy "GREMLIN PLEASE PUT ME DOWNNNNNNN"

" Okay okay sorry" he says placing me down on the ground and placing an arm around my waist to hold me from falling.

"Thank you" I breath out. Leaning in to his side.

He let's out a soft chuckle before turning to introduce me to his teammates.

We turn around to find a bunch of boys staring at us weirdly exept for luke of course.

The short boy (thomas)in the middle spoke up "Did she just call you gremlin."

I blush and turn in to brendan's chest he places a hand on my head stroking it with his thumb before saying "yeah she did"

" Why" says a different boy with with light hair. (Ethan)

" because its her thing. She's called everyone gremlin since I first met her." Brendan states.

Quinn walks into the room with Josh Norris and Brady Tkachuk " Yeah she has matthew wrapped around her little finger when it comes to being called gremlin." Brady says laughing.

"What do you mean" the tall blond asks. (Mark)

"He means. He gives me 10 bucks every time I see him and don't call him a gremlin" I say smiling slightly.

"Oh can any of us get out of that" says the tallest one which I know to be Owen.

"Nope, only for matty t and sometimes william nylander" I say shaking my head.

" Why Nylander" Kent Johnson asks.

"Because he was the one who showed me Gremlins back in Toronto when he stayed with us. After that I begged him to watch it with me once a week." I say proudly. Brendan chuckles.

"So Willy is the one to blame for this"

"Yep!" I exclaim.

" god I love you, you know that" he says smiling slightly.

I look up at him and smile " now I do, gremlin"

He shakes his head and kisses my cheek. I furrow my eyebrows and pout " You missed"

He smiles rolling his eyes and shaking his head before he kisses my lips.