Trevor Zegras

this week has been crazy. just so you know it is the all-star weekend and my brother and boyfriend. you might know them as Jack Hughes and Trevor Zegras. anyway, Trevor doesn't know that I'm here. he thinks I'm in Michigan with Luke for our game against Wisconsin.

I and jack have had private ice time to prepare for his breakaway that I'm gonna be a part of. He's doing this magic box trick thing all I know is that I have to juggle the puck down the ice and score.

Night of the Breakaway

I am getting ready for the breakaway I have all my hockey gear but in new jersey devils, gear and the jersey has Jack's #86.

"you ready" I hear Jack say from the door frame.

"yeah"

"you nervous"

"Kinda, I'm just thinking of it as my first NHL game with the Ducks. I feel like I'm betraying my team" I say pulling at the current hockey gear I have on.

jack just smiles walking over to hug me. "thank you for doing this for me."

"I'm your little sister it's what I'm here for," I say hugging him a little tighter before letting go.

He smiles and grabs my face saying "I'm so proud of you" I smile as he pats my cheek before walking back to head out to the ice.

I get into the box that was gonna go out onto the ice later.

Jacks POV

I walk out the tunnel onto the ice and begin to skate up to center ice where the puck is. I hit the puck and juggle it down the ice to the goal. I start to skate back after shooting the puck at the net. I got back to the interviewer on the ice.

"what was that," he asks me.

"I don't know maybe we should add some magic to the mix. this is Vegas after all" I say with a cheeky smile.

the box with y/n in it comes out and Trevor comes over to me with the top hat on and cloaks in hand. he puts the cloak around my neck and ties it he then takes the hat off his head and places it on mine I smile as thanks. I skate over to the box and open the door to show it's 'empty'. I'm handed a bag with y/n's hockey gloves, helmet, and a spare jersey even though she already has one on. I throw them all into the box y/n put them on in the process. I close the door and start to get excited to see Trevor's reaction to her. I take the hat off my head and throw it to the top of the box but I fall. oops.

I skate around the box 3 times and then tap it twice.

y/n's POV

I hear the taps on the box the door opens and I jump out and start skating with the puck. I hear the announcer say 'it's lady Jack Hughes' I chuckle at that. I reach the net and score. jack skates down beside me and we do the 'Jack Hughes celly' throwing our sticks into the stands and he catches up to me and puts an arm around my shoulder. we get to the interviewer where I'm asked to take my helmet off. I looked at Trevor with a big smile on my face. he looks in pure shock. I look over to the judge to see Jack's score it was 59 which was good. I put my arm over jack's shoulder and he did the same.

we skated to the other players and I went and hugged Trevor. he grabbed my waist with one arm and his other on my cheek I leaned into his touch and he smiled softly before kissing me. letting go he rests his forehead on my saying "what are you doing here"

"I thought I would have been a nice surprise"

"I thought you were in Michigan for your game"

"Nope, it was called off because of the All-star game."

"y/n/n, I love you. we have got to go get your jersey back New Jersey is not for you"

"I love you too, and I know Trev" we smile at each other before making our way over to the rest of the ducks and Jack who was talking with Gibson and Terry.