(Stella x reader smut) the sun goddess and her servernt

(ok so I actually love Stella, I know she's evil, like all of the helluva and Hazbin characters but she's a woman driven mad by her husband ripping her life apart as well as her daughters and the only way to regain any dignity is to not affiliate with him in any way. Also because we don't see alot of Stella this is mostly head cannons.
Head cannons: lesbian, arranged marriage, powers over the sun and flowers.)

Stella the princess of hell till her husband cheated and ripped their family apart. She was driven crazy by the fact he would sacrifice their legacy, their daughters home life, their families approval. She was a closeted lesbian stuck in a relationship with a gay man. She divorced stolas and moved to a new plalace of sun, light, and flowers. Of course she needed help though gaining a secretary like companion who would help her every where Stella whent. Her name was (y/n) she was a small imp with pinkish skin and a long heart tiped tail. She was always there for Stella when she had her breakdowns, the divorce papers came in, and helped with joint custody plan, would take care of Octavia when Stella was taking care of important business. Stella and (y/n) became quick freinds and, and fell even faster in love.

The morning sun drifted in through the blush sparkling curtains a soft warm breeze lifting em up. The white and pink roses outside sucked up the morning dew, as the morning sun rose. The stars faintly glinted as a fair well good bye. As the little pitter patters of hooves hitting against the marble cream floor the pink and white flowers in beautiful vases and pots covered the corners and walls along with vines wrapping the bed posts with white roses decorating the deliquetly carved sun depictions on the bed. "My goddess it's time to wake up" a calm soothing voice said, (y/n) walked over to the king sized bed and brushed Stella's stray feathers away from her face. Stella looked into (y/n)'s eyes wrapping her in a tight embrace.

"Morning my love, how is my sun shine?" Stella was in a blush pink robe. The sheer silk was smooth against both of their body's.

"We have a meeting at 8:00 and then lunch at 12:34 after that Octavia is to be picked up at 1:00 and we have a shopping trip planned for 1:35 around the greed ring she would like to go to creeps and cooky, satanic outfiters, and the mosters manifestations. Roses and red has a new top out that is white grey and pink with shoulder cut outs and puffy sleeves I thought you would like. After that your tells novela is on at-"

"Shhh not now my Lilly, no more work." Stella wrapped her arms around (y/n)'s waist and nibbled her neck and pulled on it a bit. "How much longer we got till then?"

"Well its 5:24 so a while but with your routine around 1 hour my queen.".  (Y/n) responded. Stella cooed her robe slipping off her shoulders claws undoing (y/n)'s dress pants and moving to her button up. " My goddess we don't have time-"

"Yes we do, just a quick round, please..." Stella said. (Y/n) sighed leaning into the embrace.

"If we're late you gata deal with it then" they both giggled. Stella manovered (y/n) underneath her gently brushing (y/n)'s skin and kissing her lightly. The light touches sending (y/n) crazy. "My princess".    (y/n) wispered. Stella's robe falling to the bed, her feathers ruffling as the sun hit them. The warm breeze on both of them (y/n) still in her undergarments Stella nibbled her collar bone removing them while lightly scratching her sides. While Stella may not look it she was a Dom as contrasted to her bottom ex husband. She was soft though unlike him, every move was full of love and tenderness. Stella nibbled her sun beams left nipple lightly massaging the souple mounds nuzzling them as she moved her talons down to her lovers woman hood. Rubbing the clit and playing with her everything's folds.

"Stella~ stop teasing~" (y/n) pleaded with Stella. Stella giggled and kissed right above the belly button. Stella slowly slipped a finger in slightly pumping as she added another slowly pumping till finding the sweet spot as (y/n) screamed out in pleasure.

"Shh there we are my sun beam, shhh~" Stella kissed (y/n) lightly to ease her as (y/n) came on her talons after a couple minutes. After (y/n) came down from her high Stella licked her fingers clean, snuggling into her inner thighs. (Y/n) determined to resipricate slid down to Stella's woman hood humming on her goddesses woman hood as Stella gripped her hair. And pulled her tightly to her. (Y/n) rubbed Stella's thighs as the feathers smoothed down as (y/n) licked her clit and kissed her opening. Stella praised her calling her her good girl, and her sun beam as (y/n) tenderly licked and entered her with small strokes of the toung as Stella was over stimulated she came on her loves mouth. Lapping up the sun goddess fluids (y/n) rested on top of her legs, breasts lightly resting on Stella.

"Such a good girl for me~" Stella cooed playing with (y/n)'s hair.

"My love we may want to start getting ready or we will be late for your meeting" (y/n) mumbled.

"Never mind that, my sun beam. Let's just stay here and cuddle for a while."

"But mada-"

"No, my little worshiper I here by demand as your goddess of the sun we will stay inside till we go pick up our daughter."

"Our daughter?" (Y/n) asked confused.

"Well you take care of me and Octavia, I see how you and her are together. A true daughter step mother duo. And anyway getting married to you is a dream of mine." (Y/n) blushed and snuggled into Stella's side. "Come now my love show me your face." Stella demanded. (Y/n) looked up to Stella kissing her lightly on the lips.

"I would love to marry you my goddess." (Y/n) said enchanted by Stella's glowing hot pink eyes and white pupils.

They say enchanted by each other, ignoring the calls from managers and lawyers. The meeting cancelled from the lesbians silence. The 2 of them cuddling and kissing talking about what ever came to mind.

A sun goddess and her follower staying comfy and safe in bed.

(1114 words)

(Sorry it wasn't that long or detailed but this is my first published smut and I wanted to be gentle with it. Also goth Stella is so cute I love Stella although it may just me being a big ass lesbian.)

--stag