(vaggie x reader) your all I need

(hey this is gana be a kinda ruff chapter, not really fluffy so yah)
(Again for my gay girls (fem reader x vaggie)

Vaggie was mistreated by the hotel staff and the only resident. Even charlie mistreated her, never listening to her complaints or taking anything seriously, no one ever respected her opinions or her boundaries, no one even saw how hard she worked to keep this afloat, especially her girlfriend. She stayed in that toxic environment for 2 whole years with nothing ever really happening, angel never was trying to make himself better, alastor treated her like a joke and a laughing stock, husk was an out right hassle and nifty was annoying, Charlie was her bright light, everything she whent through was for all that pain. One night though she had enough of everything, especially Charlie's "redemption" after being clean for 3 years she whent to the bar (vaggie never was an acholic but she would drink occasionally before she met Charlie and stopped completely.) She whent in and asked for a margarita. She didn't want to talk to anyone, she just wanted a drink without Charlie knowing and getting on her case. She has to be the example the figure for the others to follow behind Charlie. "Oh vaggie, if we misbehave it's basically a free ticket for the other to too, they just won't be able to help themselves. Thank you vaggie I know you can do it!" Vaggie hated when Charlie said things like that, using her to do what CHARLIE wanted. That's when vaggie saw a demon across the bar she had (hair length) (hair color) and (eye color) eyes a bright smile and her laugh was mesmerizing. Vaggie noted these things and the girl noticed her going over to vaggie. Vaggie panicked looking at the bar I'm front of her drinking her margarita and ordering another.

"Hey I love your outfit, my name's (y/n) and I was wondering if you listen to girl in red?" (Asking a girl if they listen to girl in red is a covert way of asking are you gay.) Vaggie was wearing a short black dress with silver moths all over it, Her boots black were long and sleek, her gloves were fingerless fishnets, along with her tights being fishnet, her hair was down and her bow was black and silk. Vaggie blushed and looked back at her drink.

"Yes but I'm taken." She looked away.

"Well its always lovely to meet another sapphic person, I'd love to just talk if you would be alright with that?"

Vaggie looked up and shrugged to herself. "Sure why not, names vaggie. What you Wana talk about?"

The demon was in a lovely (favorite color) dress that cut off mid thigh it had a sweet heart cut off, along with high heel boots that cutt off at the knee, and a beautiful black collar.

She smiled " well that's easy, I make a living by working at a hotel near here but the thing is they always think I do a different type of 'room service' and it's always sleezy men, what types of problems do you have?." Vaggie was shocked, this woman wanted to know how vaggie actually felt and her problems? to stay on the safe side vaggie only said.

"I also work at a hotel, it's hell though I'm the lead manager of it and have been for the past 2 years, but running everything with practically no help is hard as fuck." (Y/n) looked astonished.

"You've worked there for 2 years and your the general manager, of the entire hotel and get no help! How is that even possible?!" She asked. Vaggie groaned.

"Don't even get me started, it's mostly a bunch of gross old men, and then there's me and these 2 other girls, one of them is my girlfriend and the other is this little annoying bug like person which is weird because she hates bugs."

Vaggie and (y/n) kept talking, not just about problems, but life and their interests and hobbies, it was a great time and vaggie gave (y/n) her number so they could talk more. Vaggie left the bar happy, she had a new freid.

A few months whent by vaggie would sneak out to bars to talk to (y/n) and eventually she brought her to the hotel when she felt comfortable with it and let everyone meet her. Charlie was a huge fan of (y/n). To (y/n)'s discomfort. (Y/n) knew all of these people through vaggies story's and vents. And knew not to get close. Angel dust and husk were very outwardly rude, and nifty ignored her, alastor was touchy and laughed when she said she didn't like it saying he was just playing. Charlie was her least favorite though. She saw up close and personal how badly vaggie was treated and it pissed (y/n) off she talked to vaggie about it afterwards but nothing changed. (Y/n)'s worst fears apeered irl though when her boss fired her for not sleeping with him and she could no longer afford her apartment. Vaggie of course being a freind of 1 year by then said she could come stay at the hotel free of charge ever expense payed for. After (y/n) moved in she felt safe and had so much fun with vaggie. But she started to realize something, Charlie would ignore vaggie outright being rude and outright cruel to get things to go her way with the others. (Y/n) did not just stand by.