Timinette Chapter 12

It has been one and a half months since Marinette started working with and dating Tim. She was currently looking through the mails sent to Bruce or Tim because of a contest she remembered wanting to apply for before she had personally met the batfam and everything went crazy. Scrolling through them and sorting them after potential. That led to her reading an Email that sounded very familiar. It was written exactly like hers, held the same information about the class she was a former member of and had the exact same photo she had used for hers. It was laughable. It was hers. Her essay she wrote for the competition mere weeks before she met her boyfriend. So it was exactly what she did. She threw her head back and let out a laugh. That startled a new employee who just walked up to her with the mission to remind the hard working girl of lunch. "Sorry, I didn't mean to alarm you. Thank you for the reminder. I will get Tim and be there in a minute." Leaving her seat, shoulders still shaking, Marinette walked up to Tim, winking her hand in front of his face to get him to look up. The moment he did realize, he grabbed her hand in his, stood up and rounded his table. "I'm coming. No need to tell me." He told her amused, but then took in her still shaking shoulders and bitten lip. "What's wrong?" She looked up at him confused. "How do you get the idea that something is wrong?" "Your shoulders are shaking, and your lip is bleeding like you have bitten it. Of course I would think something is wrong. Now tell me so I can fire them." He demanded, Shaking her head, Marinette sights. "I wasn't crying if it is that what you are thinking. I just found a very amusing application for the trip and was trying not to laugh. Didn't work to good. I think I nearly gave the poor girl who reminded me of lunch a heart attack." She frowned at that, which in return made Tim sigh and kiss her forehead. "Will you show me the application? I could use a good laugh today." "Of course I will. I will share it with the whole family at dinner tonight. Is Dick still bringing his wife and daughter?" The conversation between them came naturally, talking about each others day or just ranting. Just continuing the habit they picked up over the course of years. Laughing and hungry they later arrived back at the manor, immediately being attacked by a small, five year old child. "Hi Mar'i. How are you?" Marinette asked the girl that reminded her of Manon back in Paris. "Good. You?" "Great. We want to show the family something funny, so could I stand up?" Nodding, the girl got off of the girls lap, standing beside her uncle.

"You have something to show us?" Asked Damian after dinner. The couple smirked at each other. "Yep, and if you ignore some of the things we know it is pretty funny." Marinette connected her laptop to the television and pulled up the text. "If anyone knows what this is you get full points." She told them in a teacher like voice. Chloe took one look at it and began laughing. "This is real right? Because it is actually much to funny to be real." "It is Queenie. But I need to agree. This really is to good to be true." Reading it fully and giving it a once over. "They didn't." Dick clarified, staring at the words like they personally offended him. "They did. I checked the sender." Tim told him looking equally as offended, but still amused. One by one the other members set the pieces together. "They have a person, that lies about knowing us, and that girl has the audacity to personally write us?" Bruce asked disgusted. "Well no. Technically am I the one writing you. She just sended it." Marinette told him amused, leaning against Tim. "I actually didn't know you while writing it, so it is sadly a legit application. It is just that I can't sort it, seeing as I wrote the letter." She told them, snuggling into her boyfriend's warmth. "How about we accept them. It would show them at the gala that we don't actually know Lila, and as this is Gotham, no one will be akumatized." "But that wouldn't be fair for all the other classes who applied." "Mar is right. While I would like for the class to have a reality check it wouldn't be fair." "Really now? You two complained about being powerless against her for four years, and when there is the opinion you don't take it because it isn't fair and you use your connections? Connections that girl is lying about? You two are too kind. We officially had enough, had for some years and with that, you guys have the full support of the kwamii to rain hell upon them." Pollen told them, staring at the two girls as if telling them to try and stop them. "We can't stop you, can we?" Chloe asked them. "Nope. You can't." They just sight in defeat.