Chapter 1 Rain

So now I'm sitting here, with my finger on his forehead, completely forgetting how to talk. Being the weird person I am , I don't try to move it. Besides, I get to touch his soft skin, before trailing down to look into his eyes. Their staring at me calculating how to make any of this better, and I try really hard not to blush under his gaze, quickly trying to pull my hands away from his face, only to have him quick in case them in his giant calluses hands.

I look up at him confused before say,"Tree"

Why did I say tree you want to know? Because I learned when I was younger, I loved nature almost as much as I loved video games. Since then, when ever I had an awkward moment, I would say tree.

He looks at me for a while before smiling that crooked smirk and kissing my head," Well Miss Tree, I'm David Graham,and I'm every happy to meet you. I don't you usually say this to every pretty girl I see, mostly because you're the prettiest one here tonight, but would you like a drink?"

"I'm sorry, I have confused you. I'm truly every sorry about that, you see, when I feel a situation is awkward, I tend to say 'tree'. My name is Amelia Farnsworth. I must say that the pleasure is all mine. Although, I do have to define your offer for a drink, because I have not even my first cocktail." I explained after holding it up.

He nods but still waves the bartender over as if I had said yes and orders two more of what each of us are drink."Well, I think that you and I need to loosen up a bit. "He looks up and down my body and I feel like I should cover myself.

"You're like what, late twenties early thirties?"

To this I throw my drink in his face,which was just club soda because I wasn't looking forward to having a one night stand, and I glare at his beautiful face," I am twenty four years old you jerk!"

Walking out as quickly as I can, I have smoking coming out of my ears. How could such a cute guy be such a jerk?!? Even if I was as good looking as he was, I would never say that to anyone.

Growling I stop to look around when I finally feel the rain pelting my skin. Oh great, it's raining, and I don't have a coat. How freaking great. I was about to try to hale a cab when I see a black Lamborghini role slowly to the curb near me. As the window rolls down, I see none other than Mr. Graham. I start to walk away only to have him follow behind me creepily. I stop and glare at him with the sweetest smile I can muster.

"May I help you with something, Mr. Graham? "

He rolls his eyes and smirks,"As a matter of fact, you can. You see, what I need help with is apologizing to a beautiful woman who I insulted this evening ,and helping her to her home, if that is alright with her."

"Well, you can start by saying your sorry, then getting out of the car and giving her a coat or something may help. That is if you're serious about what you're doing." I explained with my arms crossed over my now overly active chest.

He nods softly before getting out of the car and placing his coat around me. Surprisingly, it didn't smell like an bar at all, it smelled kind metallic with a hint of axe body spray. Leaning in closely,he whispered softly into my ear," Ms. Farnsworth, I humble ask that you expect my apology, and allow for me to take you to your home."

Now, I would like to explain what five things were going through my mind. Number one: this guy's has a lot of experience in apologies. Two: he has such a sweet voice that I would love to hear every night. And the reason we're, umm, let's say that the rating would have to go up on this story for it to be explained.

I nod softly as he opens the door, and I slid in.