Chapter 5- Level 5

Start from the beginning

Reason why an elf like her was there in the first place.

She simply wanted to help her familia with there resent debt that they got themselves into.

Little did she know that this happened from time to time, multiple equipment worth million of valis were destroyed and had to be repaired quickly.

This however made her worry about her familia, not knowing that they could easily pay everything back to the likes of Goibniu familia.

Lefiya really carried about her new familia, even after joining them 2 years ago. She wanted to help in any way possible.

At first she didn't plan to waste much, but due to being an amateur. Employees of the casino quickly took advantage of this and made her not only drunk, but even spend more money.

Making her go into 200 million valis debt.

After she got back to her senses, she couldn't believe what has happened.

She didn't have any way to pay them back, realasation quickly hit her. She became a burden.

Man at the casino couldn't help but laugh at her, after all she was "Thousand Elf" a famous adventurer from Loki familia.

To them embarrassing her, was the same as embarrassing Loki familia. In the sense they were right.

But even as she was there helpless, they went and said to her. That they will tell everybody in Orario that she owns them 200 million valis if she doesn't pay them in the next week. There was another option of course and that was for her to sell her body.

At this she simply sprinted out of the casino crying.

Being a level 3, her speed was no joke.

She quickly found a place with out anybody around and begun to quietly sob.

Lefiya: "How could this happened? Now i have brought shame to everybody! Why did i do something so stupid!? As Riveria-san's student! I-I-I"

She continued to sob helplessly, as she did so terror slowly started to consume her.

Lefiya: "Because of me, everybody will be in so much trouble. Because of me----they will..."

She was trapped.

Lefiya: "I only ever wanted to help! To grow stronger! To reach them! Yet... here i am. Crying... How pathetic can i be!?" she screamed at herself in her thoughts.

Lefiya: "It's best if i just go there and give myself up."

With all that has happened, this was her decision. Her way of asking for forgiveness.

Then suddenly in front of her appeared a man, he crashed right in front of her. Sending multiple pieces of the ground flying in all direction.

Lefiya at this only screamed in shock.

Lefiya: "Kya! Who are you!? Are you from enemy familia!?"

The man in front of her finally lifted up his head and looked at her in the eyes. 

She stood there shocked, but soon she was brought back to reality by his words.

Y/N: "Lefiya?"

Lefiya: "Y/N-san!?"

Suddenly panic started to get a hold of Lefiya's heart and mind once again.

Lefiya: "Does he know!? What i did? Is that the reason why he is here!? What should i do no-"