Chapter 5- Level 5

Y/N pov:

Eina: "Another hard day at the dungeon, Y/N-san?"

Y/N: "There is no need for "san", how many times have i told you that Eina?"

Eina: "I am sorry, but you are really famous around the Orario. You know breaking all the records."

It's not that i don't understand, but it really got annoying over time.

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah. So anything new here at the guild?"

Eina: "I am really not suppose to say."

Y/N: "I got it."

Eina: "But..."

There is something?

Eina: "Are you close?"

Y/N: "Eh?"

Eina: "I mean to level 5."

*sigh*

Does she think because it's been a year since i became level 4, that i am close to level 5? I mean she is not wrong.

All my stats are high A, with only Dexterity being at low A.

Y/N: "Well, that's a secret."

Eina: "Fine. I hope you have a great day Y/N-san."

San again, huh? It's hopeless at this point.

Y/N: "You too Eina."

With that little talk, i exited the guild building.

Once out, i went towards the manor. As i walked through the busy streets of Orario, only laughter was heard.

How nice.

Children happily running around.

Yet here i am, looking at them with envy in my eyes.

How i wished i was this happy at that age, but looking at there happy faces only brings me the sadness of the old days.

But i don't care anymore. The past is the past, i will move forward and do what i can. 

I can kill somebody, they can curse me to death, all of that simply doesn't matter.

Yet one thing is certain in my heart. I will never ignore the cries of helplessness, the same cries i once let out.

Suddenly i heard a quiet sobbing, with the hearing of level 4 i easily picked it up. But before i moved towards it, i looked around.

There were many famous faces, level 3's and 4's around. Yet even as they heard it, they did nothing.

I know that not all adventurers are like this, but these guys are truly scum.

But at least they are good at one thing, they can keep remanding me how cruel this world can be some times.

With those thoughts out of the way, i hurried across the roofs of the houses. It took me 2 seconds to cross about 100 meters.

As i jumped there i saw the one that was crying, she seemed like an elf.

She was about to walk away, but i landed in front of here scaring her.

???: "Kya! Who are you!? Are you from enemy familia!?"

Enemy familia? She is an adventurer.

I finally looked her straight in the eyes and saw that it was...

Y/N: "Lefiya?"

No pov:

Moments before Y/N arrived at Lefiya's sobbing. Lefiya came out of the second largest casino that was in Orario.