Chapter 4- Lefiya Viridis joins!

Y/N pov:

It's been a while since we finished my first big, deep expedition. To be more accurate, it's been 6 months.

Since than a lot has happened.

But mostly was, just my familia members staring at me and starting ridiculous rumours.

Saying that i was a monster in human skin and etc.

At the same time, there were some positive talks as well. Even if they feared me, after that little display that day, they still at least showed me respect.

And there were those who didn't care about what has happened.

Loki: "Yo kid! Where are you going?"

From behind i heard Loki, i turned towards and said.

Y/N: "I was just going to check new possible members for our familia."

Loki: "You mean, mage recruitment?"

Y/N: "Yep. I also heard Riveria was going to be the one making sure who joins."

Loki: "Yeah. She said something about getting another student."

Y/N: "It seems i am to bad of a student. I must say i feel a little bit hurt."

Loki: "Are you sure you don't want to go around and troll people with me?"

Y/N: "Troll?"

Loki: *sigh* "Never mind. I forgot that you mortals don't know these "words"."

Y/N: "Ok, bye."

Loki: "Ehhhh!? How can you be so cold towards me!?" she said as she sulked.

Y/N: "Because i can and i got used to... you."

Loki: "Hmph! How can you and Ais-tan be so cold towards me."

Y/N: "Like i sa-"

Loki: "On the other topic."

Again with interrupting me! But what can i do? She is my goddess after all.

*sigh*

Loki: "Let's find mom Riveria and heal that new left arm of yours."

Y/N: "Huh?"

Loki: "Doesn't it hurt?" she said with a creepy smile on her face.

But that didn't matter, what did matter that my whole face went blank.

Never in million years would have i thought that somebody find about the pain, let alone somebody like Loki.

Loki: "Hahahaha! You should see it! Your face! You were totally caught off guard, weren't you?" she continued to laugh as she asked.

Y/N: "You are right, i didn't think somebody would notice."

It seems there are many things i don't know about Loki, what a big mistake i made.

Loki: "Come on don't be so hard on yourself."

Damn it. It's like she can read my mind.

Loki: "But again it's your fault for rushing into the dungeon once you got your arm back."

Y/N: "I guess you are right on that part."

Loki: "Just to let you know, only i know. After all you didn't want to worry others, right?"

Y/N: "Huh!? Who cares about those guys! I am here to get stronger."

Loki: "Damn kid, i only noticed this."

Y/N: "What?"

Loki: "You are a tsundere? Wow."

For some reason my blood started to boil! At that word. Tsundere?