Sleeping headcanons

Start from the beginning

The only problem with Yuta is that he gets cold easily and absolutely will steal the blankets.

He wakes up super early but refuses to move in case he wakes you up. He will literally lay there for HOURS just so you can get extra sleep <3

Professionals

Kento Nanami

Nanami sleeps exactly how you'd expect a dad to sleep. Loud snores and kind of dead-looking.

It's not all bad, though, because he makes up for it in other ways. He never wakes you up with the snores so that's good. On winter nights, he makes hot water bottles so no one has to fight over blankets, even though we all know he'd let you have them. He also wakes up early and makes you breakfast- and it's really good. We're talking french toast or croissants made from scratch.

He likes to hold on to you just to know that you're there.  He will always wake up as soon as he feels you leave the bed as he's a very light sleeper.

He almost always comes to bed after you because he has to do TAXES and other hot stuff.

Satoru Gojo

Oh god no.

He is quite possibly one of the worst people to sleep beside.

He literally does not stop moving- you'll wake up with a foot to the face because he did a full 180 in the bed.

He also wakes up late and just won't let you go. You know you can't get away from him too. 

He doesn't make breakfast for anyone. He has froot loops for breakfast every day.

Also has like 10 alarms he consistently manages to sleep through each morning.

Cursed spirits

Mahito

Doesn't sleep.

He prefers to watch you sleep from the corner of your room.

Maybe if he gets bold he'll sit on the side of the bed and stroke your hair and talk to you while you sleep.

Not much to say, it's just really creepy to wake up and see THAT in the darkness at 4 AM just staring unblinkingly at you.

He doesn't even stop if you see him.

Sukuna

Also watches you but not as much.

He stands over you when he gets bored and pretends to be a pathologist with a new corpse in the morgue.

Tells you to go back to sleep when he wakes you up.

Choso

Ok, he'll actually stay there the whole night and stare at the ceiling while you sleep on him.

He likes to whisper things to you that he's too shy to say while you're awake.

He will always cuddle you a little bit but not too much just in case he stifles you.

Waits until you wake up so you can make breakfast together.

Curse Users

Suguru Geto

He snores too. And they are worse than Nanami's. Like there will be times when he snores so loud that it wakes you both up. You'll both laugh about it because it's kind of funny

He has a book on the nightstand beside him so he can read while you sleep longer. Might read to you if you ask him to.

Wants YOU to make HIM breakfast because he can't cook at all.

Takes selfies of you both when he gets bored and you're still asleep.

Special cases

Junpei Yoshino

You always wake up to the title screen of a movie you watched the night before.

He is another admirer of the chest and your heartbeat. Sometimes you'll stay up until 2 AM, talking about random things. Will either sleep on your chest or with his head in the crook of your neck.

He doesn't want you to be late so he wakes you up with him. 

Might also steal the covers too but is more likely to just cuddle you for warmth too. 

I'm sorry but he cries in his sleep, you might wake up with wet patches on your shirt. He's always super embarrassed about it and apologises immediately.

Makes pretty good pancakes too.