Darcy's Evil Plan

She was right in front of me. About to grab me probably. "Do you need help?" She asked. "I could warm you up!" I was so confused. I thought she was going to grab me. "Of course," I said. "Make it quick."
It was 3 seconds. Done. I felt warmer. She knew that if she wanted me now was her chance. "Hey Abigail," Darcy said. "Come with me." I declined. She grabbed me. I shot her with life powers. "If you stop then I will not tell anyone, Darcy," I said. "I will tell everyone if you keep this up."
She laughed. What now? I told everyone. "Where is she?" Flora said angrily. "She is dead meat!" Flora saw Darka and Darkie in the sky with Darcy. "You will pay for this," said Flora. "You will regret coming!"
I really don't think Flora wants to talk to me. I was sad and depressed. "Hey Flora," I said. "Are you mad at me?" She shook her head no. "I am mad at Darcy," Flora explained. "She is evil and will pay. You cannot change the wicked ones."
I sighed. "You know Flora," I said. "I think Darka and Darkie are forced to obey Darcy." Flora stared at me. "You do?" Flora questioned. I nodded. "She tells them what to do and stuff like that." I said. "That is her weakness for now."

"What is?" Asked Flora. I was grinning. "Darka and Darkie," I explained. "They love to have fun and Darcy is stopping them." Flora nodded. We were stopped because we were here.

I walked up to my room.
"Is this my fault, Leaf?" I asked. "I feel so bad about this. Maybe I should go back to Earth and forget that I have ever met you in the first place."