The Big Invasion

Flora might not want to talk to me ever again but she might will want to talk to me again. Suddenly I heard people screaming. Oh no! What do I do? I am hopeless. I remember that all you need to do is believe.
Suddenly something was happening to me. I great beautiful pink and green wings. My outfit was pink and green. I was gorgeous. I flew outside. That is it. Of course! I am princess Abigail of Flower Palace! And I am a fairy. I must protect the people.
I don't know how but I must. "People come to me!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "You are in danger and need to evacuate the city!" I yelled to the people. The people hurried.
I saw 3 mean looking girls in front of me. The evil 3? Yes. Oh no! They have Bailey, my mom, and my dad. "Mom, Dad, Bailey," I said. "Why do you have my parents and younger sister?"
All 3 of them laughed. "I am Darcy," said Darcy evilly. "This is Darka and Darkie!" I glared at them. "What are you, witches?" I asked angrily. "And why are you here?"
Suddenly out of nowhere Flora was flying down. "Leave her alone!" She yelled. "Put her parents down!" They declined. What is Flora going to do? Flora was in a green and yellow dress. The same goes for her wings.
"What are you doing here pathetic fairy?" Darcy asked evilly. "What are you going to do, pick up trash?" I just watched. Flora was really mad. She sent them somewhere I didn't even know where.
"Honey are you ok? Asked my mom. "Those people were really mean!" I nodded. Flora flew down to us. "Guardian!" My parents said excitedly. "Abigail, she gave you to us when you were in big danger."
I was kind of confused. "Does this mean when I was younger?" I asked anxiously. Flora nodded. She snapped her hand. "Good bye mom and dad," I said sadly. "I am going to really miss you."
I am totally sobbing. What more could she take away from me?