As the presentation ended, the investors announced that they would not invest any money in this weak project. As they don't see any future for this project and they found that it is not a profitable deal. The committee members also advised not to start the project.

After meeting Vivek did not say anything to Sameer. He was sitting quiet the whole time. In the evening when both of them reached home, Vivek went straight to his room.  Sameer was frightened of his cold behavior as he wanted to apologize for his negligence and fault. But he could not do it.

At dinner time when Vivek was sitting on the chair, Sameer knelt down on his feet and apologised. "Papa sorry... main kal bhool gaya tha presentation change karne ke liye aur aaj subah meeting time change hone ke karan sab gadbad ho gayi... par agli baar se aisa kuch nahi hoga...Ye aap ka dream project zarur pura hoga, bas aap ek mauka aur de dijiye." He pleaded in a heavy voice.

"Tum itne laparwah kaise ho sakte ho Sameer... tumne aaj mera aur tumhari maa dono ka sapna tod diya, batao mai kaise vishwash karu tum par." Vivek reprimanded to Sameer looking at his wife.

Sameer tried to convince him umpteen time that he would be all thing settled. But Vivek did not trust him. After dinner he called Sunaina as he needed someone to whom he could share his grief and calm his mind. But she did not answer his call and message him saying that she was busy with her friends so she couldn't pickup the call. Sameer frustrated of her behaviour and threw his mobile on the bed.

One week later Vivek called Sameer in his cabin and addressed him. "Sameer tumhe ek mauka chahiye tha na... to thik hai uss project ki nayi presentation ready karo jaisa maine tumhe bataya tha... Investors phir se do din baad ki meeting liye ready huye hai, please is baar koi gadbad mat karna."

"Thank you Papa is baar koi gad bad nahi hogi... aap dekhana ye project zarur start hoga..." Sameer delighted as his father had trusted him again and he thought, he will not break his believe this time.

The day had come, Sameer had checked the presentation in his laptop for the last time before going to the meeting. He took out his pendrive from the laptop and put it in his drawer and went to the washroom to freshen up. After coming out from the bathroom he took some files and the pendrive leaving for the conference room.

Before starting the presentation he looked at his father face and satisfied to receive a smile from him. Then he attached the pendrive to the big screen and started showing the presentation while addresing everyone. But he confused seeing everyone's wide eyes and shocked face. He turned to look at the screen and he froze at his place and the tiny sweat beads formed over his forehead. He did not dare to look anyone, he immediately discarded the pendrive and reattached but nothing changed. He watched the entire presentation in fast forward.

One of the investors got up and spoke rudely. "yeh kya battamizi hai Mr. Maheshwari... Aap ne hame yeh, monkey elephant jaise jangli janwaro ke photo dikhane ke liye bulaya hai...Shayad aap ke paas ye sab dekhane ka time hoga par hamare paas nahi hai." And all investors stormed out of the hall. As the pendrive was showing the wild animals and forest pictures.

Vivek couldn't meet his eyes all commitee members and left for his cabin without say anything. He embarrassed of his son act and after half and hour he left for the house.

Sameer was sitting on his cabin, he couldn't understand that how the pendrive changed. He was angry at himself why he didn't recheck before going to the meeting. He threw all the stuff from his table as embarrassed face of his father flushed in his mind. When he knew that his father had gone home, he too left for home as felt some uneasiness.

As soon as Sameer reached house, asked his mother about Vivek. She looked at him worriedly and informed that he was in the study room. Sameer immediately staunterd to the study room and started to bang on the door.