𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟏𝟖

Zacznij od początku

"A nereid... Isn't that a sea nymph?" Kunimi questioned for confirmation. After seeing her nod, he let out little sounds of amazement to himself. No wonder... She tries to hide it, but her looks are out of this world. Meanwhile, (Y/N) found his habits adorable and smiled to herself as she continued cooking breakfast. The teen hummed, meeting her gaze unwaveringly.

"But that... isn't all, right, (Y/N)-san?"

(E/C) eyes widened at this. "Wow, that is amazing, Kunimi." She grinned and made a peace sign. "Well, you're saying the truth."

"I'm half nereid and half oni."

Oni? That's something I didn't expect. Onis are a kind of a mix of youkai, demon and ogre... They're known to be evil because of how thirsty they are for human blood. That's the complete opposite of her, Kunimi thought. "Is (Y/N)-san being a half nereid the reason why you don't have horns?"

Yo, he ain't surprised at all. He knew all this time? Damn, this man is smart. Intellectual individuals do hit differently sometimes, thought (Y/N). "That's hot," she mumbled, earning a confused look from Kunimi. She flinched and waved a hand in front of her. "Ignore me. And to your question, I originally had horns. Well, only one horn actually, since I'm not a full oni. But yeah, I had a horn, I cut it off to fit in with the human society."

The male narrowed his eyes at that statement. Cut if off? Then... "Does that mean that your head hurts from time to time?"

"Yeah, but it's alright. I'm used to the pain already," (Y/N) responded, warmly smiling at him.

Unexpectedly, Kunimi did something so uncharacteristic of him. He slightly pouted. "That's not alright, (Y/N)-san."

(Y/N) froze. What the heck. That's so OOC of him, but he's so freaking cute. I must have a talent for taking out unusual reactions from people. Kunimi continued pouting at her. She closed her eyes, holding her chest in an exaggerated manner. I wanna hug him. I wanna hug him. I wanna hug him. I wanna hug him. "No, it's fine, literally. I mean I've had the pain for eleven years now so yeah, it's alright!" She sent him a thumbs-up while grinning.

Kunimi scowled, making the girl giggle. At his reaction, she snickered in her hand and beamed so suddenly, this caused the latter to flinch. "Hey, Kunimi, you're being a cutie right now. Can I pat your head?"

The male furiously blushed and went back to being busy with his phone. "No, thank you!"

"Haha! So cute! I was just kidding with you, Kunimi!" (Y/N) put the food that she was cooking in a plate. She set it in front of the flustered male and leaned towards his face with a smirk. "Though... I have to admit, your reaction entices me. Would you want it if I were to tease you more?"

Shit, why does she look even more attractive?! Kunimi pushed her face away. "Like I said... No, thank you!"

(Y/N) pinched his cheek. "Hahaha! Okay, okay, I get it! You're still so cute though."

"C-Can you please shut up about that?" Kunimi snarled lightheartedly.

"Oh~? And, if I didn't want to?" (Y/N) had a mischievous glint on her (E/C) orbs. "What would you do?"

Kunimi slowly rose from his seat to tease her back. "I'm leavi—"

(Y/N) tugged his sleeve. She cried comically. "Uwa, don't get mad! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I swear I was just joking!" She yelped when Kunimi twisted his wrist to grab her hand that was holding on his sleeve. Her breath hitched when the male moved his face close to her own. Her wide (E/C) eyes clashed with unfazed the dark-brown eyes of her fellow first year. "Kuni—"