14.

I woke up at 6 with the most perfect view. "Hi" Leah says in her morning voice, god can she get any hotter. "Morning, do you have a meeting before your game?" I ask her making her eyes widen. "Shit" she says making me burst out laughing. "Relax it's 6am" I say pulling her back to bed, "oh" she says softly. We lay in each other's arms for a while, "I can get used to this" leah says making me smile, "me too, however you might want to cover up those" I say pointing at her neck. "You did not!" Leah says getting up and running into my bathroom. I burst out laughing, If looks could kill I'd be dead meat right now.

I run out of the room, and Leah follows me. She chases me around until I try to open my music room. Shit it's locked I thought to myself turning around seeing a confused leah, I thought she would be coming for me but I guess this is better. "What's behind the door?" Leah asks me walking up to me, "...my music room..." I say quietly, "your what!?" She says every excited, "you never told me about this", "I know, I'm sorry. The thing is I don't know where I hid the key" I say slightly embarrassed, "oh god" Leah says laughing. We go looking around until I get the idea of where I put it, we need breakfast first so I decided to make some eggs. Leah completely forgot about the room which I was so glad about, I had to get rid of something first.

*Time skip*

"I'll see you later" leah says as I drop her off at the training ground, "Bye, have fun" I say before starting the car again. I decided I was going to go see my mum, I've gave her a few calls while being a way but I need to see her. I put on my throwbacks playlist and started to drive to the hospital.

When I walked into my mums room nobody was there. I scanned the room twice before getting interrupted by a doctor. "Can I help you?" He said, "umm yes where's my mum" I question him. "Mrs smith?" He asks and I nodded. "She's been moved into intensive care" I felt like my heart was ripped in two. He took me to her room and I don't think I've ever saw my mum in so much pain. "hi baby" she says, I didn't recognise her voice.  I walked over and gave her a hug, starting to cry in her arms, "I'm so sorry mum, I really am" I say in between sobs. "shhh it's okay. I don't want you to see me like this but it's okay. I'll be fine" she says, her voice a little scratchy. "So what's new" she said making me smile.

I told her everything that's happened, and what's coming up. "And umm the last thing is I..." I couldn't finish, I got so scared. "It's okay you can talk to me" she said making me taking a deep breath. "Okay well, you know how I've been in the younger England squads" she nods, "since I haven't actually made a senior appearance I have the choice, England and well Scotland because of dad" my mums eyes widen. "I know I'm sorry but it's just dad always wanted me to play for Scotland and I've been with England with the younger team but..." I get cut off, "it's okay. I understand, if that's what you want I support you" my mum says, my body relaxes. "It is what I want, thank you so much mum. I love you" I say giving her another hug. I can finally relax, one down and god knows how many to go.

It was now time for me to leave for the arsenal game. I put my hood up and sun glasses on, even thought it was feezing, I didn't want to get recognised. When I got into the stadium there was 20 minutes till kick off. Leah smiled at me when she saw me in the stands and pointed me out to a few of the arsenal players.

Before I knew it it was half time, goalless, nothing special to be honest. I got a cup of tea and a few fans noticed me and I took a few pictures. As I say back down a lady came alongside me, "hi Bella I'm Amanda, I've heard all about you" she said smiling at me, "umm hi?" I didn't know who she was. How does she know about me? "Oh I'm sorry that sounds weird, I'm Leah's mum" she said making me widen my eyes. Okay now I understand. "She speaks about me?" I ask her, wanting to know more. "Oh of course, I think she liked you" she said nudging me, I go red and lay go a little. "So how's city going for you" she says, "yeah good. It's a great experience and with some top players, I'm looking forward to next week though" I say laughing at the end, "that's good, I know a few of the girls, they are all so kind. I'm sure the arsenal girls are excited to see you again" she said making me smile. "We'll the second half is away to kick off so I better leave you" Amanda said, "don't be silly, you can sit here" I say seeing a warm smile on her face. She sits back down and we start to talk again, mostly about arsenal and she tells me a few stories about Leah which made me laugh a lot.

We watched little bits of the game but we were so engrossed in the conversation we hardly payed attention, that was until arsenal had a corner in the 83rd minute, jordan went over to take it and I saw Leah make her way into the box. It was put in with a lot of curve and was met by a head at the back post, it was Leah. Me and her mum got up and cheered, I couldn't celebrate much as I'm in the title race with their opponents but her mum gave me a hug which literally made me melt. The players stopped celebrating and made their way back, just as I looked over to Leah our eyes connected, she winked at me before giving me a confused look, she looked at me and her mum and I just smiled. She has no idea what we've just spoke about.

The game ended 1-0 to arsenal, I put my glasses back on and me and her mum headed down to the bottom. We waited until leah come over and she looked really nervous. "Have I missed something?" Leah says laughing a little, "we had the best conversation" her mum said making me laugh, "yeah pink jeans" I say making Leah instantly go red, "oh my" was all leah could get out. We talked for a few minutes until leah was called inside, she thanked her mum for coming and said she would meet me in the car park.

"Hi smudge" she said as she walked over to me, "haven't heard that in a while" I say before giving her a quick kiss. "Ready?" I ask her as I open the door, "born ready" leah says making us both cringe, "that's so bad" I say laughing. "Yep I know let's forget I even said anything" leah says as she gets in. Leah took over the music and started to play country music which I can't lie was actually half decent, I can't tell her I kinda liked it though that would go all wrong.

We went home and chilled for about an hour, I had to travel up to Manchester either tomorrow morning or tonight which I was quite disappointed about. "Leah I need to say goodbye to my mum" I say getting up, "would you like me to come with?" She says making me smile, "please" I say as I get my shoes back on.

The journey to the hospital went quite fast, we talked about that pink jeans moment, she was going to some dress up party when she was like 16 and you had to wear all white, leah found a stain in her white jeans so she put them in for a which was, when she took them out she saw the jeans were a little discoloured. When she dried them she noticed they were pink, it was just hours before and she had nothing else to wear. When her mum told me this I felt so bad because she was probably the odd one out but it was so funny.

We headed to my mums room and I explained to Leah she is in intensive care. She gave me a hug and told me everything will be fine. "Hi mum, I brought Leah" i say walking in, I see a huge smile on her face for once. "Oh what a nice surprise" she says propping herself up. My mum asked Leah how her game went and they talked for a while, I occasionally pipped in. It was really nice to see them talk to one another, leah held my hand as they spoke and I felt like I could listen to them talk for hours and hours. "Bella" Leah says snapping me out of my thoughts, "your mum was telling me how you used to sing when you were younger" leah said making me smile, good times I thought to myself. I fidget with my fingers before pulling out my phone, "okay I don't normally show you this but I feel mows the right moment" I say downloading one of my songs. I play it and I saw a few tears in both Leah and my mums eyes. When it finished they were speechless, leah pulled me into the biggest hug "that was amazing" my mum said, "I haven't heard you sing in years" she added. "Okay I never knew you were that good" leah says making me laugh a little, "okay I'm going to get some water, do you both need anything" I say getting up, Leah asked for a water and so did my mum. It was a big thing for me, playing my music in front of people, I had to clear my head. I eventually found a machine and got 3 bottles of water and a cup for my mum.

When I walk back into the room I see my mum and Leah hugging, "where's my invite?" I say before joining them. "What are we hugging for?" I say as Leah goes red, "nothing" she says making me a little suspicious. "Anyways I'm getting really tired honey, thank you both for the visit" my mum says, I say my goodbye and tell my mum I'll see her next week. We leave and Leah had teary eyes, "what's wrong?" I ask her, stopping her in her tracks. "I don't know everything's just hitting me a little" Leah says, a few tears escaping her eyes, I pull her into a hug before kissing her. "I'm going to miss you" she says as our foreheads rest on each other's, "I'm going to miss you more" I say as Leah connects our lips again.

We eventually arrive home and head straight up to my room, I start to pack a few things into my bag. "I don't want you to leave yet" leah says wrapping her arms around me, "I have to I have training tomorrow" I say hearing a groan from her, I turn around and she grins. She pulls me onto the bed and is on top of me. She starts to place kisses down my neck. Okay maybe it won't hurt to leave tomorrow.

—————-