before you were able to respond to his response you notice something in the corner of your eye, a shade of crimson, something about it dragged your attention to it, with your attention being distracted the trio also noticed you zone out

Motohama: "Ahhh Rias Gremory, 36, 24, 36, and one of the queens of kuoh academy as well as the president of the 'Occult Research Club', apparently she's from Northern Europe there are a few other members as well, Kiba Yuuto, Akeno Himejima and Koneko Toujou"

Y/N: "Rias Gremory eh, there's something about her, something that sets her different to all the rest of the school"

Issei: "No doubt that's because she like one of the hottest girls here the uniform looks like it can barely contain her bazongas she's like seriously hot."

3rd Pov

Rias: "Who were those 2 boys down there, the ones with brown eyes and blue eyes"

Akeno: "If I remember correctly they are both from class 2-B, the brown eye'd one is Issei Hyoudou, and the other one is Y/N L/N a transfer from a couple weeks ago, why has one perhaps caught your interest president?"

Rias: "No, I was just wondering if you knew them at all, that was all..... checkmate, the trap you left for me to fall into was very easily counterable."

After moving her pawn up one to checkmate Akeno her best friend in chess, Rias gets up off of the victorian styled couch and takes her clothes up to prepare for a shower.

Akeno: "Sorry president I tried to make it more difficult for you this time around."

Rias: "Oh and can you ask Koneko when you see her next to keep a watch on that Issei Hyoudou please"

After finishing her sentence Rias enters the shower and zones out to the rest of the world and enjoys the water running down her perfectly shaped body.

Meanwhile Issei and Y/N are on their way home as they're crossing a bridge Y/N hears someone running up too them turning around to face them you notice they're somewhat shorter than you with long black hair and pinkish eyes. Noticing you stopped walking Issei turns and faces the girl that approched the both of them

Y/N Pov:

???: "Excuse me, you're Issei Hyoudou that goes to Kuoh academy right?"

Issei: "Yea that's me, and this person here's Y/N"

Y/N: "Hey, nice to meet you..." 'I don't recognise that uniform anywhere although I just moved here so I'm sure there are plenty of schools I don't know about'

???: "My names Yuuma, hey Issei, I just wanted to ask you a quick question.. are you, seeing anyone right now??"

Y/N: 'There's no way this goes down with what I'm thinking.. is one of the biggest perverts in history going to get a girlfriend before me... oh lord I'm a failure if that's what happens'

Issei: "Now? no I'm not"

Yuuma: "That's Wonderful, in that case since you're single, would you like to go out with me on a date sometime?"

Y/N: 'FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKing WHAT!!!!'

???: 'grumble grumble'

Y/N: 'There goes my stomach again, always at terrible timings, hopefully they didn't notice...'

Issei: "G-Go out-t with you?" 'JACKPOTTTTT!!!!!'

Yuuma: "I've been watching you cross this bridge everyday and you seem so... gentle and quite handsome, so I want you to out with me so you can be my boyfriend!"