chapter 15

Samara's POV

Sleeping with y/n was Soo amazing.i felt safe and protected from the world which is one feeling I've never gotten from anyone but her.She is wonderful and is very caring.Being in the same bed with her gave me a feeling that made my heart beats out this world.

Waking up to her was an even better feeling she looked Soo handsomely beautiful I could help but blush as she was looking at me.oh gosh she gives me such butterflies.The care and admiration in her eyes for me is something new to me like no one looks at me or has ever look at me like that.

When she went to wake up hamphie and bathed her I couldn't help but admire her interaction with my daughter like she is Soo amazing.We did everything together this morning and I wish it could continue beyond this.

After dropping hamphie at school me and y/n separated.i went to class and she went back to her car to complete some important work for her dad which I've noticed that she is a part of her parents' business somehow even when in school.

A few minutes before the bell rings I went out of the class to go and check if she was done but froze in the middle of the hallway as I saw her lip locked with another person.

Our eyes met and hers widened.i turned away and went back inside my classroom as I wipe my tears discreetly so no one would notice.I felt my heart break into pieces as I placed my hand on my chest feeling it tighten as I let out silent sobs.

I stood there with my other hand on my chest the other one on my mouth covering preventing others passing by my classroom from hearing.

I wiped my tears as the bell ring.i went to the principal's office and told him I wasn't feeling well and he gave me time off.i left his office and went to collect Samaira from her school and we left for home.

"Mommy why are we leaving school early today and where is my y/nn"I looked at my little baby my heart breaking even more because we got attached to a person who doesn't care about us but herself.kissing me and other girls.

"Don't worry about it baby and y/n is still at school"I looked away from my daughter wiping a tear discreetly.

Well I don't even know why am I crying because at some point in my life everybody leaves me.i'm never enough maybe that's why everyone throws me all over like am some dirty rags.Like i don't deserve to be happy, what did I even do to deserve this type of life.i can't do anything but sulk about my problems.

I am a whole fucking mess,how do I expect other people to want me when my own parents threw me away like I'm not a person with feelings.Maybe they were right when they said I'm a good for nothing worthless and a waste of time and breath.

Because right now that's how I feel.I thought she liked me but I guess it was all pretence on her part.am I not beautiful enough,am I even beautiful like she said.Sometimes big expectations just bring us to shame and disappointment.I'm done.

I sit on top of my bed with hamphie while she slept I couldn't hold it  together.i cried and cried and all of a sudden there is a knock.i wasn't expecting anyone because nobody knew me and my daughter like that and it couldn't be y/n because she was at school.

All that disappeared when I opened the door and came face to face with Y/n.i allowed her to come in even though I didn't want to.

We talked and she explained everything that was going on.I listen to her talk and defend me against myself.how she didn't want me to bad mouth my own self.I am broken and that I know,for who is going to help me or even put up with my bullshit that I don't know but then again that's on them but I don't want anyone in my life.i'm content with having less people in my life.

We hugged and had a passionate kiss.After we separated I look her in the eyes with tears falling down my cheeks and asked her"why are you trying Soo hard when you know it's of no use"she wiped my tears and kissed my forehead and said "it's because every bit of you is worth it and I never wanna hear you question your beautiful self like that".she sigh and maintain eye contact with me.

You are the most beautiful woman ever and I am sorry I let it drag on when she kissed me and you had to see it.You and ira mean the world to me and I appreciate you for who you are and I'm very much grateful I got a chance when other couldn't even get closer".she caressed my skin I pulled her to me and kissed her again as my eyes filled with tears but I tried to hold them back.

"Thank you soo much baby"I said to her and we stayed holding each other close and tightly.I really lover her Soo much.My papa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER 15