chapter 7

Time skip-After school

Y/n's POV

It's after school and I'm heading towards princess's school.I didn't get a chance to speak to Sammy because it was already time for the meeting.

As I enter the classroom Ira runs towards me and gives me a big hug.i hug her back and sign her out of daycare.

I pick her up and we head to the car."Where is mommy Y/nn"she asks."Mommy is in a meeting so you and I will be having some special time together,how do you feel about that"i question as I buckle her into her car seat and get into the car.

"Ohh okay then can I have some ice cream please Y/nn".she pleads with me as I start driving."okay princess I guess we are get ice cream then.

We get ice cream then drive to my house.when we arrive I see my parents car in the driveway.

'Oh shit I guess I forgot they was coming today but it's whatever'I think to myself.I get out of the car and unbuckle my knocked out princess from the back seat then lock the car.

I enter the house with her still asleep but it startled awake by my mom yelling for me to come the kitchen.

"Y/nn"Princess asks for me while rubbing off the sleep in her eyes."it's okay princess it's me don't worry"i say kissing her cheek as we walk into the kitchen. She smiles and hugs my neck tightly.

The minute my mom and dad see me holding the little girl they get wide eyed."Y/n whose child is that"my dad questions shocked.

"Mine"i say as I kiss her head."WHAT?!"My mom screams startling princess in the process."mom you scaring her"i say as I rub Ira's back."it's okay princess don't worry baby there is nothing to be worried about it".

"Okay sorry,but you mean to say you have a five years old daughter and you didn't even bother to tell us like what's wrong with you,don't well at least deserve to be told about our own granddaughter Y/n".she says now calm.

"I mean you guys are never home and she is with me most of the time"i say with a serious face then start laughing."I'm joking guys but also not if you understand like I don't know if you get what I'm saying"i say.

"We wouldn't mind even if she was yours the only problem we would have is that why wouldn't you tell us".She say then brings her hands up silently asking if she can hold her.

I hold princess in my arms properly then pass her to my mom."oh my god she is soo pretty Y/n what's her name"She ask gushing over the beautiful girl."How about you ask her mumzi".I say to her smiling.

"What's your name baby"my mommy asks showering her face with kisses making the girl squeal."she looks at me with eyes asking for permission.i nod giving her a go ahead."my name is Samaira but you can call me hamphie like mommy does or call me Ira like Y/nn does.she says in the most cutest voice over making my heart melt.

"Oh my god Y/n she is soo cute,well nice to meet you baby and you can call me grandma Savannah I'm Y/nn's mommy".mom saying smiling at the little girl.Ira points  a finger at me asking me if my mom is talking about me."yes baby that y/nn"my mom says still holding the girl close to her.

"Okay grandma".ira says smiling."Okay everybody stop I also want to hold my granddaughter,give me the little girl Savannah"dad says taking princess from mom causing her to frown.

"Oh my god she is truly beautiful "dad says with his deep voice having a wide smile on his face."Well princess I'm your grandpa Andre,Y/nn's papa".Dad says brushing ira's hair."My y/nn's daddy"pricess question cutely making my heart swell in joy.

"Yes your Y/nn's dad"dad respond kissing her forehead."Nice to meet you grandpa and you too grandma".Ira says causing us to smile.

She turns to me and say"Y/nn I'm hungry,can I get some food please".she pleads causing my parents eye to water at her mannerism.She is soo polite I love it.

"Of course my love come here let me get you something to eat"my mom stops me as soon as I say that saying she will make food for the little girl.

Mom makes food for her and then start feeding her while she is sitting on the counter.I stare at them in awe noticing how lucky I am.

You know something I love about my parents is that they love whoever I love and are very accepting.People think that because they are away most of the time we don't have a great bond but then you see that's complete lies.i don't think there is anyone who loves me like my parents.They treasure me and I love them as much as they love me.

You see my parents valuing Ira and them calling her their granddaughter makes me the happiest.i'm definitely grateful for them.

I'm truly amazed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER 7

how is it going....

Guys I know I'm taking long to update and that's because my spine keeps locking and unlocking soo many times I can't deal with it.ima really try and update more.

THANK YOU😊😊