"Why the frown?" He asks with pinched eyebrows.

Shaking the frown from my face, I do my best to pull a genuine smile at him but I know he sees right through me.

"I'll stay for breakfast another time, but right now, I need to go."

A ray of hope that this is not just a one-time occurrence shines through my chest only to be diminished quickly when Jungkook turns on his heels and strides over to my bedroom door.

No kiss?

What am I even thinking? This is not some sudden romance blossoming between us. He has no obligation to kiss me if he doesn't want to. Besides I'm pretty sure his feelings are only of lust while mine sits with a heavy upgrade that is beginning to weigh down my thoughts about if my actions of last night were a good idea.

I watch him disappear around the corner of my door's frame, heading into the kitchen. At first, I'm confused since my front door is the other way, but then I remember that his jacket is still on the back of one chair at my dining table.

"I put your takeout in your fridge," he calls through my flat as I'm trying to locate where his steps in my flat are.

However, the remembrance of my takeout, and a solid idea popping into my head, make me fly over to my bedroom door and down into my kitchen, passing Jungkook in the hallway without regard but I hear the approving hum rumble in his throat - I'm still naked.

"Take a portion with you," I say while hurriedly passing by him.

If I can't get him to stay for breakfast the least I could do is make sure he has something for lunch.

Ripping open my fridge door, I immediately locate the brown paper bag sitting directly in my line of sight before snatching it and holding the paper bag at the bottom while rummaging through it with my free hand. My focus is on finding one portion of each food that I don't realize the body that's moved up behind me and the lips hovering just over my ear.

"You're turning me on again," he husks firmly, stopping me in my tracks, "if I had the time I would take you again."

Catching in my throat my breathing stops and the travel of goosebumps run down my spine when I start to feel his heat warming my naked back.

Then I remember what he told me in the break room yesterday; making sure he is fed and wearing next to nothing or wearing nothing at all (as I just learned) turns him on.

I couldn't utter a word knowing I have this effect on him.

"Bring it in with you and leave it in the fridge of the break room."

And with that simple command, not only has his heat disappeared but his entire body is no longer behind me; his footsteps sounding through my flat indicating to me he is now heading towards my front door. However, I am still stuck where I stood trying to comprehend how he is so open about how he feels when he feels it.

A beat later and the sound of my front door closing signifies to me that he's just left the premise of my flat and I am left alone, still naked in my kitchen, frozen with the brown paper bag almost falling out of my hand when my attention to it has long been drifted. Just when the bag goes to topple out of my grip, I am brought back to reality and I catch the bag before its contents are displayed all over my kitchen floor.

Sighing heavily in relief at catching the bag, I place it on my kitchen worktop where I find the rectangular shape of my phone lying face down. Biting my lip in anticipation while holding the edges of my phone, I just hope that I haven't cracked the screen from slamming it so hard against the worktop in the midst of my last night's rage. Turning it over, I find that there is no crack anywhere to be seen; another strong sigh of relief pushes past my lips.