Chapter Four

It's been a week since you and Ran's colleagues met. You're back to your daily routine. The bedroom door is locked and your ankle is chained on the bed. Yes Ran became more obsessive, the thought of you running away from him is driving him to the edge.

Your chain can only reach the bathroom and the microwave where you put the food he cook in the morning, and left on your bedside table. You are now a complete prisoner to his wicked schemes.

"Shit." You blurted out after washing your mouth. It's the third time you vomit on this morning. And you've been like this for about 3 days.

You sat on the bed feeling dizzy. You have just woke up from a deep sleep but now you're feeling tired again and you feel like you badly need some rest. Sometimes your head hurts and you feel strange, but everytime you complain to Ran he doesn't seem to give a small care to you.

You looked at the clear blue sky that reminds you of that Sanzu guy's eyes. You're not so sure if you feel interested to him but lately his figure is appearing on your mind. Like a good picture that is hard to forget. 'Ran will surely kill me if he knows I'm thinking about other guys' you thought to yourself.

You fidget your slender fingers when the thought of carrying a child cross on your mind. Your breath became heavy, worries filled your body.

You stand up once more and walked towards the bathroom. The metal on your ankles is making loud sounds everytime you step your foot.

You reached the small cabinet on top of your sink and searched for something. You let out a heavy breath the moment you held on to the object you are searching. 'lets see but. I don't want to do anymore if says yes' you thought to yourself again.

You unwrapped the material and sat on the toilet. You look at the material for a few seconds before starting peeing on it.

'please don't' you thought.

=========

You woke up by the sound of a knock.

"Ran?" You called out his name. Which he answered it with a hum.

You opened the door to be welcome by his shirtless figure. His hair is wet and only a small fabric is covering his down part. Water droplets from his wet hair is trailing down on his toned chest making his tattoo shines.

"Can you please get me some clothes to wear?" He said before placing his cigarette on the ashtray beside your bed.

You immediately do what he pleases and gave the pair of clothes to him. Your hands went on your pocket and you held the white material on your hands. Your actions makes it clear that you're hesitant to show it to him.

"Why do you look so puzzled?" He asked looking directly on your uneasy face with an arched brow. You shook your head as an answer, lowering down your stare on the floor. He put his big palm on your forehead that shocks you a little.

"You're not having a fever. What's up with you?" He asks again his eyebrows connecting while looking at you suspiciously. You didn't gave him an answer instead you close your eyes feeling anxious.

"Hey Mrs. Haitani, I'm fucking asking you." He said squeezing your thigh. You whined in pain but he keeps on squeezing your right thigh while palming your butt.

"Ran, please just leave me alone!" You shouted. You waited for him to give you a hard slap but he didn't. You surprisingly open your eyes and you saw him walk away.

You sat on the edge of the bed, hugging yourself. This time your not crying as you always do. You're waiting for his next move. 'i need to run away' you thought.