Chapter 12(Chotu kartik)

Hey guys,
              Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the last part of this story without any further delay...One more thing, i want to write a cute epilogue, so anyone who could suggest what should i show in the epilogue... plss guys...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik holding naira's hand, giving her strength as she was facing difficulty during the delivery...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair and wiping her sweat off with a towel) bss..bss...thodi der aur naira..phir hmara chotu sa baby aayega naa...take deep breaths jaan..

Naira nodded and started taking deep breaths to relax herself...the doctor told her to give a final push...naira held kartik's hand tight and screamed loudly...the baby came out finally, crying in the doctor's arms...naira sighed and closed her eyes as she was tired...kartik smiled seeing their baby nd kissed naira's forehead lovingly...

KARTIK:(wiping her tears) bss... bss naira...ab hmara baby aa gya dekho...relax jaan..(caressing her hair)

DOCTOR:(gave the baby to the nurse for cleaning up and normal checkup) congratulations Mr goenka...it's a baby boy..naira abhi weak h, so we need to give her a sedative...

KARTIK:(nodded at her) thankuu doctor...

The doctor gave naira a sedative, while kartik too went out and sanitized himself properly...he was sitting outside on the bench, waiting for his baby...the nurse came and handed the baby to him
...kartik smiled, feeling his soft touch on his hands...

KARTIK:(teary eyed) Mera baby...
(kissing his forehead lightly) aapko pta h humne aapka kitna wait kiya h, especially mumma ne
...unko pura trust tha ki baby boy hi hoga, unka chotu tadpole...we love u baby...thankuu hmari life mei aane ke liye...aapko pta h aap bilkul mere jaise lgte ho...mumma yhi kahegi ki yeh toh chotu kartik aa gya...(Taking him to her ward) chlo ab hum mumma pas chlte h...(Sitting on the bench in front of naira) baby aapki mumma thak gyi h naa, isliye unko sone dete h..
..hum mumma ko disturb nhi krenge...(adoring him)

Kartik kept talking to the baby till he fell asleep...he smiled seeing his smile, which was like naira... he carefully laid him in the crib and came back to naira...he caressed her hair and kissed her forehead...he too slept, keeping his head on her shoulder in sitting position only...Naira woke up after sometime and saw kartik sleeping on her shoulder...she caressed his hair, due to which he woke up...

NAIRA:(smiling) k.kart.tikk...

KARTIK:(hugging her lightly) hnn naira...mein yhi hu..hmara baby aa gya naira...hmara bachaa..(kissing her forehead lovingly)

NAIRA:(with happy tears) k.kaha. h...b.ab.y...

Kartik got up and brought the baby to her, laying him beside her
...naira wanted to pick him up, but couldn't...kartik smiled and laid the baby on her chest...naira caressed his head, hugging him lightly...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) Naira...tumne kaha tha naa boy hoga, dekho hmara chotu tadpole aa gya...kitna cute h naa yeh..(teary eyed)

NAIRA:(kissing baby's head lightly) Vo toh hona hi tha...mere mendak ka mini version jo h... mera chotu kartik..(holding kartik's hand) I love u both...

KARTIK:(hugging both of them lightly) we love u too...(caressing naira's hair) tum thik ho naa jaan
..pain toh nhi ho rha ab...

Naira shaked her head in no... kartik went to talk to the doctor as the nurse came for her checkup...she gave naira a spongebath and helped her changing as she got discharged...
Kartik welcomed both naira and baby, doing their aarti...he had decorated the whole house himself as naira and baby had to stay in the hospital for some hours...he carried her in his arms as the baby was in naira's arms and took her inside their room, which was decorated with blue and white balloons and toys all around...

There was a white crib with kartik nd naira's baby written over it...naira smiled seeing all the arrangements and kissed his forehead lovingly...

NAIRA:(smiling at him) yeh baby ki taraf se...Papa ke liye..hnaa baby...(looking at the baby, who smiled unknowingly)

Kartik took baby in his arms and kissed his forehead, taking him to the bed with naira...naira sat beside him and hugged him, as he was playing with the baby...

KARTIK:(side hugging naira with the baby in his lap) thankuu jaan..
...thankuu for everything..mujhe maaf krne ke liye, mujhe second chance dene ke liye aur iss pyare se baby ke liye...I love u so much...

NAIRA:(kissing his cheeks) I love u kartik...thankuu for always being there for me...mere liye stand lene ke liye, mujhse itna pyar krne ke liye...ab hum hmesha sath rhenge...

Kartik smiled and they spent sometime together...At night, naira was feeding baby laying on the bed, turning towards him... kartik came in and adored the beautiful view in front of him... naira signalled him to come..he came to her and backhugged her as the baby had slept now...naira kept pillows on the either side of the baby and turned to him...

KARTIK:(hugging her, snuggling into her chest) nairu...mein bhi toh tumhara baby hu naa toh mujhe bhi toh milk chahiye...

NAIRA:(blushing) Kartik...n.hi..

KARTIK:(Making a cute face to melt her) plss...plss jaan..mujhe bhi feed krao naa...plss..

Naira couldn't deny seeing his cute antics...she laid on the bed and removed her top, opening her arms for him...kartik smiled and hugged her, caressing her boobs...
He latched onto her nipples, holding her breast while naira caressed his hair, feeding him...
After sometime, kartik too slept with her nipple in his mouth...she released it somehow and hugged him, covering him with blanket...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...the last chapter is finally over...only one epilogue left...guys do give ur ideas as i m really confused what to show in the epilogue...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...