Chapter 187

Chapter 187: Brother Bei's Attractiveness

Mo Bei's face was still rather emotionless, handsome, and aloof. "I'm making a crepe cake. Captain, wait for Little Lin to finish eating before you take him away."

Feng Nai did not object. Instead, he sat down on the sofa just like that.

Wang Dongdong could not continue eating his kimchi pork rice.

Under such pressure, he would experience indigestion!

Most importantly, since when had Brother Nan been on such good terms with Almighty K?

Though there wasn't much intimacy, it seemed like the two of them had already become friends.

This was totally unimaginable!

Ever since Brother Nan had joined Dark Flares, he'd often dreamed that Brother Nan would piss off Almighty K and Almighty K would directly make him leave.

After all, with such a past, it would only seem right!

This... This was unreal!

On the other hand, Feng Nai didn't focus much of his attention on Wang Dongdong. Instead, he was surveying the surroundings.

The house was very small but clean and tidy, and a sweet creamy scent filled his breath...

Feng Nai's thin lips twitched and his gaze landed on his brother, who had his mouth open, waiting to be fed.

That rascal! When it came to eating, Trouble Lin had no principles whatsoever.

Two more minutes passed before the crepe cake was ready.

Mo Bei carried it out with gloves on her hands and placed it on the white dining table. There were strawberries and mangoes in every layer. In combination with the soft cream, it made one want to taste it just by looking at it.

Little Lin did not care that he had cream on his face. He just couldn't resist taking a photo.

I'll show it to mom when I get back!

Little Lin, who thought that the entire cake was his, was about to start eating when he saw his brother sit down opposite him. "You're eating so much cream, Trouble Lin. Do you want all your teeth to fall off?"

Little Lin did not want to see his brother while he was eating. Thus, he simply turned his head towards his Little Brother and continued to wait to be fed.

Mo Bei's slender fingers faltered before they lifted Little Lin's chin. After taking a look at the teeth in his mouth, she cut up the crepe cake. Leaving only the smallest slice, she pushed the rest to Feng Nai and Wang Dongdong, instructing them coolly, "You guys have this. I forgot that children cannot eat too much sweet food."

Wang Dongdong wanted to reach out to take it.

After all, Almighty K and Brother Nan weren't very close. If he were to reject the offer, how awkward would it be for Brother Nan?

However, when he met Almighty K's light-colored eyes, a chill went down his back. He oddly felt that he shouldn't have reached out to receive the cake.

Then...

He saw a certain Almighty lazily take the tray and languidly reply with a hand under his jaw, "Okay."

Brother Nan had said 'you guys', right?

Why was it that Almighty K would be eating it alone at the end?

Wang Dongdong took a glance, then another. In the end, he actually felt that his presence there was rather redundant.