Chapter 132

Chapter 132: Truth or Dare

Yang Mengruo had thought that the person taking the seat beside hers would be Almighty K. She had not expected it to be this good-for-nothing!

Hadn't Gray said that their battle team hated this good-for-nothing? Why had he still been invited to their gathering?

Regardless of how much she loathed him, she wouldn't show anything in front of Almighty K.

The previous incident backstage had already been an accident.

Today, she had to earn back all her image.

Hence, Yang Mengruo smiled. "Mo Nan, I didn't think you'd be here too. What a coincidence..."

Mo Bei's voice was neither harsh nor soft as she only replied with five words. "This is Dark Flares' after-party."

Everyone faltered upon hearing that.

Yeah, this was Dark Flares' after-party.

It was very normal that Mo Nan, the new support, would be present.

Why had Yang Mengruo said that she didn't think he'd be here?

However, Granny Gray understood what this stemmed from. Previously, when she had told him to take note of Mo Nan, he'd said that their entire battle team hated that fellow. That was how he knew that this was awkward.

Yang Mengruo's fingers stiffened for a moment, but she kept a smile on her lips. "That's true, I was being stupid again. I didn't manage to watch today's competition yet, but I heard that you played assassin. I was worried when I watched you play support previously, so that's wonderful. As your friend, I'm really happy for you. Focus on competing well in the future. Dark Flares is great, so don't think about all that messy business anymore."

Precisely because Yang Mengruo acted this way, Panda felt that there was a possibility that Mo Nan had misunderstood her intentions.

After all, there didn't seem to be a problem on Yang Mengruo's side.

However, Mo Bei spoke again leisurely. "What does that messy business that you speak of refer to?"

Yang Mengruo stiffened again.

What exactly was up with Mo Nan today?

Why was he actually giving off a sense of suppression?

Yang Mengruo tittered. "Why are you so serious? That was just a conclusion."

Mo Bei's eyes were very dark. "Your conclusions are always really specific. I ought to make this clear, in case it becomes too complicated to be explained in the future. After all, I have too many obscure matters going on. What do you say?"

Yang Mengruo blinked as if she couldn't understand Mo Bei's words.

However, the hands hidden under her long sleeves were clenched tighter and tighter.

When had Mo Nan become so hard to deal with?

"Alright, go sit down quickly." Panda patted Mo Bei's shoulder. In his opinion, he was acting like this because he was not over her yet.

Otherwise, why had Mo Nan's eyes never left Yang Mengruo since the moment he had stepped in?

He had never expected that his brother would have no intention of cooperating.

He only casually tossed his backpack onto the sofa and said coolly, "I'll sit beside Chief."

Feng Nai had been aimlessly leaning back in his spot. However, when he smelled the refreshing lemon-scented shampoo, his eyelids lifted lazily for a moment. His eyes were like a pitch-dark deep sea, yet also as icily sharp as swords that could slice through icebergs.