chapter #3

Would you look at that. after months of nothing and several false promises, I present to you a new chapter. Sorry it took so long...
😅😔

~

Previously :

"Oh! I've got an idea!"

Exclaimed Nakamura slamming her fist to her palm.

~

"So, how'd it go?" Asked Tamaki being his impatient self. "It didn't work," the twins whined looking disheartened "well, we just have to keep trying!" Tamaki exclaimed. "Why don't you guys let me handle this?" asked Haruhi done with the three idiots. "oh Haruhi, sweet innocent little Haruhi, if we can't do it," Hikaru started with Kaoru continuing the rest. "then no one can."

"watch me." said Haruhi smacking the twins' hand away from her head.

~

"so, wat'cha need anyway?" Karma asked as he and Nagisa walked through the door of the abandoned music room where the host club reside. "wait, how did you get them to come?" asked the idiot trio dumbfounded. "well there's this thing called asking, and so it happen, it works" replied Haruhi placing two cups of coffee on the table. "yeah, all that man-handling was really unnecessary," huffed Nagisa as he sat down.

"so, any chance you're going to answer me?" karma asked making himself comfortable. " right, we want the two of you to join the host club!"  exclaimed Tamaki. "how come?" asked Nagisa "considering, you're currently the hottest topic as of late, we would earn a huge profit out of you," answered Kyouya pushing up his glasses. 'at least you're honest...'

"so please join us!" begged Tamaki. "well, what do you say?" asked Karma facing Nagisa. "well, there's no harm to it, so why not?" he replied. "looks like you got your answer" Karma finalize with his usual smirk. and of course with that, the room bursts into cheers. (mostly being the twins and Tamaki)

"where's kayano-chan?" asked Honey-senpai looking around for the green haired girl. "she had to leave early, she's picking up her acting career lately," explained Nagisa taking a sip of his coffee. "acting carrer?" haruhi asked tilting her head to the side. "Akira Yukimura also known as Haruna Mase a famous actress who went on a break to finish her third year of middle school by name of Kaede Kayano," said Kyouya reading out from his black book.

"what the hell?!" exclaimed the two boys. "kyouya has information of all the students here." Haruhi exclaimed. "well that's just plain creepy," said Karma leaning back.

"look who's talking..."

~

* flashback *

"so, what's this big idea of yours?" asked sugino. "it's pretty obvious that they want you to be apart of the host club, and we'll just use that," said Nakamura the start of the explanation to her plan.

"so, me and Karma will be in the host club watching from the inside while you and Kayano will be watching from the outside."said Nagisa going over the plan. "that just sounds like you're making us do all the work" Karma pointed out. "yeah, and what about me!" Sugino cried out. "I need you to do something for me," said Mr. Kurasuma. "well I guess it's settled then," said kayano full with cheer.

* flashback end *

~

"ladies, let me introduce you to our new hosts!" exclaimed Tamaki presenting the blue and red headed boys on the couch. "the name's Karma, and though he may not look it, this guy here is Nagisa," said Karma introducing the both of them with an arm over Nagisa's shoulder. Nagisa on the other hand jabbed him in the side and let out a sigh for the comment Karma just made.