31

But one NOT so fine day he got really anxious of not being able to see her beautiful face, chuck that he didn't even get to hear her honey like voice! So he decided to sneak out of his house at almost mid-night and go to her house.

He reached to the door of the house but decided to climb up the pipe and sneak into her room and avoid disturbing her whole house!

He did so, but failed multiple times. But he didn't loose hope as he badly wanted to meet her!!

He finally managed to do so and entered to a rather empty room. There was no one on the bed and the room felt a little empty! There were soo many things that just got dissappeared in a few weeks.

He went down to check and he searched the whole house but THERE WAS NO ONE!!!

He was now left with a heart sinking in every minute and guts indicating something horrible!!

He quickly ran upstairs and down through the pipe and to his house.

He woke up a sleeping Unnati and bombarded with 100 questions.

Tk - *deathly scared* please batao naa Unnadi!! Aapko jo bhi pata hai please bataonaa!!

Unns - mujhe nahi pata Tikkuu!! Agar pata hota aisa kuch to bata deti!! Meri bhi last mulakat aur baat Manav se 4 din pehle hui thi, jab wo theek hi tha, idk uske baad kya hua?? Kya nahi huaa!! And agar wo kahi gaye hai to koi emergency ke wajah se gaye honje naa!!
Don't worry wo log ajayengee!!

Tk - aisa hai to phir mujhe achcha kyu nahi lag raha???

Unns - tu zada soch raha hai!! Ab thoda rest kar aur mujhe bhi sone dee!!

Tk - aap sojaoo!! Me to jabtak usse nahi milta, nahi so paunga!!!

Unns internally felt bad for her little brother and his innocence of waiting for his love, while she had her own.........

Soon morning came and he sat on the bed, watching the sunrise, lost somewhere in his deep thoughts. A piece of stone came landing in his balcony!!

His revivre broke and he went to see. He picked it up and saw a chit wrapped around it. He looked outside and saw.....