chapter 13

CHAPTER 13 -

Tk - *laughs internally at their banter and excuses himself to go downstairs*

He reaches there to see Unnav talking to each other.

Tk - aap yaha kyu aaye??

Unns - wo, me ghar keliye shopping karne aai thi to dekha tu bhi yahi hai to aagai tujhe lene!!

Tk - but aapko address kese pata?? *🤨*

Unns startled at this because the reality was that she came to meet her boyfriend ( - haanji manav🥰 ) and then she heard manav talking about Tk to Sanku and she asked him about it, to which he said that currently he was in the same house upstairs with his sister!!
She then suggested him that they would cover up their this meet by saying the reason she gave to Tk just now.

Unns - wo ek chit, table par padi hui thi!!! ( hopefully mene kuch sahi bahana banaya ho🤞 )

Tk - okkkk! *he still felt something fishy*

Just then AJ enters the house. She is shocked to see TU's faces coz, new faces.

AJ - Hi bachoo!!

TUM - hi!!!

Mnv - ye maa hai Unnati!

Unns went & touched her feet while Tk smirked internally at hearing only her name from his mouth. He still went to touch her feet too.

Mnv - aur maa, ye dono mere aur pingu ke dost hai!! Unnati and Tan...zeel!!

AJ - welcome you two!!

Unns - thanks aunty, but ham abhi jaa rahe hai!!

Tk - kya??? *shocked*

Unns - *pressing his hands* haan!! Tk abhi jaa rahe hai hum!!

Tk kept silent while AJ insisted them to stay but Mnv backed Unns that they were actually late & had to leave. AJ freely permited them to come home whenever they liked and TU nodded.

Ak with Tk's bag and Sanku came downstairs too.

She directly went beside Tk while Unns walked till the door with Mnv.

Ak - *puppy eyes* tum jaa rahe ho??

Tk - haan....but agar chahiye to ruk jata hun.

Ak - nahi....tum jao, warna khadoos di datengii tumhari!! *eyes at Unns who was actually laughing with her stupid brother*

Tk - *chuckles* unka pata nahi, but tum sad dikh rahi honaa.....*rubs her chin with his thumb*

Ak - *blushes suddenly* nahiii....me bohotttt khush hun! Har roz se 10 times zada, isiliye tum jao ham kal milenge!!

Tk smiles knowingly and quickly kisses her forehead.

(Ak ke duffer ne dekhliya par )

She gives his bag and bids him bye.

TU leave and Ak turns around happily to find a smirking Sanku looking at her. Mnv joins in to and Ak just runs to her room.