Amestha and Mermaid Mae

One day near the coast of Athiopia there was a beautiful teenager named Amestha, she's daughter of a fisherman on the beach. Amestha loved beach that much, every day at sunrise she would go to the bridge near the beach to see the sparkling water and the beautiful sky, then she saw a big fish fin near the bridge. Because Amestha was curious, she finally grabbed the fin and surprisingly she saw a human figure but it had no legs, there's a colorful tail that sparkled in the sun.

Amestha was amazed, she didn't realize that the tailed human figure was talking "don't catch me, I'm not messed up of anything" with a trembling voice, Amestha realized that when the figure spoke she was shaking, meaning she was scared, Amestha thought. Amestha then smiled and said "don't be afraid I won't bother you" from somewhere the figure looks calmer, it can be seen from the look on her face that is relaxed and not tense anymore.

"I am Amestha, who are you?" Amestha look at her eyes on the figure, she was very curious about what this figure was. "Mae, that's my name and I'm not human" it turns out that the figure's name is Mae and he admits himself that he's not human "Then why if you are not human?" Mae leaked Amestha confused because it was the first time she saw a human not running away when she saw it. "Amestha why are u not afraid of Mae" Mae asked while holding Amestha's cheek.

"There's no need to be afraid, we are the same as living beings, we can be friends Mae."Amestha smiled when she said that, Amestha's  smile was so beautiful that's what Mae had in mind right now. "Mae I saw you alone where are your friends?" Ask Amestha. The sad look on Mae's face that Amestha saw, "they were kidnapped by humans to be honest I approached the land wanting to help them but when I reached land the longer my body hurt because I wasn't in the air".

Mae's words made Amestha very surprising time by time, then remembering that a few days ago her village saw a lot of very good fish oil, it crossed the minds of Mae's friends which were made into processed fish oil. Mae suddenly burst into tears, Amestha could see the look on Mae's face that was so devastated. "I want to save them, those humans have destroyed some of us". Anger is what Amestha feels, selfish human beings who realize themselves without realizing that so many people are hurt because of their actions, one of the things that Amestha hates.

"Mae, remember you are not alone anymore" Amestha has helped you decide that she will help to save the remaining Mae even though one village might hate it later because of Mae but Amestha doesn't care that she is too angry. "Okay Mae so where were you last seen them so I can determine where they were taken" Mae leaked Amestha, she explained all the things she saw at that time, Amestha started to listen with focus so as not to miss a single point.

"Mae, I think I know where your friend was taken" Mae's eyes sparkled when she heard Amestha talking like that "where do you think Amestha is?" Amestha smiled maybe saying things that weren't really good for now "Leave everything to me Mae, you just take it easy and pretend this bridge is the place to meet us at this time I will go to that place just want to make sure whether it's really there or not at exactly 12:00 we'll meet here" Mae who heard it, immediately smiled. "Thank you Amestha you are the only good human on this earth" Amestha just smiled hearing Mae's words.

After saying, Amestha immediately went to the place she meant earlier, namely the coastal oil warehouse of Athiopia, entering that place was very difficult, Amestha needed to settle down to enter. The oil warehouse has lots of doors. Amestha is confused which door she should choose due to time constraints, Amestha only relies on instinct.

She went towards the largest door as she entered Amestha saw this room directly connected to the beach and there was a small wide pool of water How surprised Amestha was to find more than 6 apparitions similar to Mae they all had wounds all over their bodies, Amestha then went to check the room if there was a way to get them all out safely. Amestha has been around the room for a long time, she finds a way to get Mae's friends out, namely by making an air duct which of course is connected to the sea so they can swim by themselves.

Amestha immediately left the room and immediately ran towards the bridge where the meeting was held and Mae, Mae had to know all this. Two hours passed, finally Mae came "Mae has good and bad news, I have good and bad news, I've been to that place and it's true that your friends are there but the bad news is that they are all hurt" said Amestha Mae looks happy then the look on her face is gloomy again, "their path out of it is very easy, but maybe because they are injured it makes it many times more difficult" Amestha began to explain to Mae.

Feeling the sky was getting darker, Amestha leaked the sparkle of the sea water which was very beautiful at this time. "You know Mae The sparkle of the sea is very beautiful right now I have an instinct that we will succeed, stop overthinking" Amestha encouraged Mae "But what are we going to do" was true even though they had talked for a long time but Amestha forgot to tell what they were going to do together. "Hahaha sorry sorry I forgot, what we are doing is making enough air ducts for them to take themselves, you wait here, I'll shovel first" said Amestha Twenty minutes later Amestha came back with two shovels in hand she gave Mae one and one for herself.

"Mae listen to me, the place I was referring to was the Athiopia coastal oil warehouse located in the south, you swim to the south after that wait for me" said Amestha The two of them immediately went and paid a visit to the south. After arriving Amestha went straight to the beach to meet Mae, Amestha could see Mae under a big tree.

Then the two of them started digging in the sand continuously without getting tired because they both know it's not good to be here for long, Mae's friends start to rise above the surface and their faces look happy. Two hours later the water was finished, one of Mae's friends came out and the pool was empty.

Amestha went to the beach to say goodbye to them. "i hope all of you be happily life" said Amestha, Mae stares at Amestha. "thank you Amestha i Will never forget your kindnese". Amestha smiled hearing mae's worlds just now. After saying farewell, Mae and her friends started to move away from the beach with the sparkle.

The sparkle of the sea water is getting brighter, Amestha is very happy to help Mae, humans must humanize others, that is a strong basis why Amestha wants to help Mae. Amestha herself wants to take revenge but it will only cause new conflicts so she only prays that the person who locked Mae's friend will get good karma.